Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
designflo5557flo
Just visiting

RMdesignflo555flo like a butterflyRMdesignflo555flo like a butterfly

Thank you very much for your effort
We are always looking for solutions like a butterfly on tree branches

#Abstract
Various and different designs in daily uses, drawings, prints, children, women’s and youth clothes, and everything related to the interior designs of homes and their furnishings, appliances, kitchen tools, #home #accessories, #mobile, electronic, #personal and school #paintings, beautiful, nice and wonderful, Greetings RMdesignflo555flo

2 Kudos
designflo5557flo
Just visiting

We are always looking for solutions like a butterfly on tree branches
In fact, life is an acquisition and experience about our attempt

to learn more about the world around us and communication

is the first type of progress and awareness of things and

gaining what you want to know. Thank you very much for your

efforts and the cultures of others and for making

it possible for cooperation, excellence,

individuality and knowledge superiority from other societies

RMdesignflo555flo like a butterflyRMdesignflo555flo like a butterfly

2 Kudos
ThriveMyWay
Just visiting

Hello everyone,

My name is Georgi and I am the founder of the ThriveMyWay, a website dedicated to teaching successful digital marketing strategies. I am looking for followers, and how to promote my pins. Can we re-pin each other's pins? Do you know for some communities where they re-pin pins? I am looking forward to learning from you all! Thank you!

2 Kudos
LeaLacht_de
Just visiting

Hi everyone! My name is Natalie and I run a handmadeshop with Boho Kidsroom decor and Accessories on Etsy & my own website. It's called LeaLacht. I'm here to learn how to grow my Pinterest presence, learn all about the best practices and utilize the platform to build up a stable traffic to both shop platforms. Therefor I'm pinning my own products as well as kidsroom and family life inspo. Thanks for being part of this community!

1 Kudo
AtomicCafeCoffee
Just visiting

Greetings from Redondo Beach California! We are a micro business - Atomic Cafe Coffee here in SoCal creating California Coffee Culture. We run our business locally and also roast our coffee in California. As far as how I use Pinterest, we just started our profile, and our goal is to get our brand out there-across the whole USA let us bring the Sunny California Lifestyle to you!

Nothing better than drinking a hot cup of our Surfer Joe on the Esplanade in Redondo Beach!Nothing better than drinking a hot cup of our Surfer Joe on the Esplanade in Redondo Beach!e.A shot of Sean (owner) and Shalane (co-owner) doing a drawing from home in Redondo Beach CAA shot of Sean (owner) and Shalane (co-owner) doing a drawing from home in Redondo Beach CASurfer Joe and Stoked! coffee in Hermosa Beach CASurfer Joe and Stoked! coffee in Hermosa Beach CA

Looking forward to connecting with you all!

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @LeaLacht_de, glad you are here! I love your Idea Pin with the macrame gift ideas! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @AtomicCafeCoffee welcome to the PBC, happy to see you here! You can never have too much coffee! We're here to help, so please let us know how we can!

1 Kudo
foodhussy
Just visiting

I'm @foodhussy = i'm a food blogger at thefoodhussy.com and have been using pinterest since the beginning over 10 years ago - i'm hoping to get more earning opportunities and ideas on how to grow 

1 Kudo
AtomicCafeCoffee
Just visiting

Yes I agree-coffee is good for the soul lol. thank you for reaching out. If you have any ideas on reaching out to get our coffee ' seen ' in other states with in the US I'm here for it! thank you

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @foodhussy, welcome to the PBC! Your old fashioned sloppy joes are my favorite!

0 Kudos