Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
beyondthebank
Just visiting

Hi, I'm Maria... @beyondthebank here on Pinterest. I sell money management binders for kids. I've been pinning for awhile but just trying now to dive more into setting things up right and maybe getting into ads. 

2 Kudos
artpray
Just visiting

Hello Gaby, I am Sasa (artpray) I live in near Borobudur temple Indonesia, I'm graphic designer working in several platform here is one of them: https://www.fiverr.com/artpray  I just try to find something new, something interesting over here  to connect with all people around the world. Thanks

fl.jpg

0 Kudos
basiacanhelp
Just visiting

hello! my name is Basia (pronounced ba-sha) and I am a creative entrepreneur. I own a pyrography business and teach people how to draw mandalas and wood burn them.

recently, I've started managing artists (of all kinds) pinterest accounts and love to help them share their art and grow their businesses.

I am so excited to be here and learn all about the wonderful community members!

1 Kudo
basiacanhelp
Just visiting

hey @beyondthebank 

what you do is super cool and very important, I wish i had more money education when I was little. I will definitely be implementing some of your work into our families lives! thank you! 

0 Kudos
MKmetallon

HI.My name is Maria and i am a Jewelry Designer.My shops name is @MKmetallon.

Im happy to be a member of this community.

www.pinterest.com/MKmetallon

1 Kudo
forpoly
Just visiting

Hi!

I run a business called Polychrome we are a B2B providing original print patterns and trend forecasts to the fashion industry. 

I know for sure that my target audience, the decision-makers in design departments of fashion companies, are on Pinterest when they are actually working.  That makes Pinterest a better vehicle to reach them than other social media platforms where they are more likely spending time away from work (with the exception of Instagram).  Still, it has been very challenging getting engagement here from my target and directing them back to our website to buy our gorgeous prints 😅

I'd LOVE to hear any insights from members here that are either:  running B2B's as I think that can be more tricky in some ways than engaging the B2C audience and/or those of you who have Fashion Designers as their target audience.  It would be great to exchange ideas with you!

Lastly, I am a longtime Pinterest user and have a personal account @theaperezdesign and a biz account  forpoly   My team uses Pinterest not only to promote the business but also as an integral part of our business process.  

Excited to engage with this community!  😀  

0 Kudos
forpoly
Just visiting

Hi Everyone!

I run a B2B called Polychrome providing original print patterns and trend reports to the Fashion Industry.  My team uses Pinterest not only to reach our target audience but also as an integral part of our business process.

I am certain Pinterest is a great place to connect with my target audience, decision-makers in the design departments of fashion companies.   They are already using Pinterest in their work practice as opposed to other social media platforms where they are typically not working as much as just enjoying their leisure time (with the exception of Insta).  Despite this, I have had a tough time engaging effectively with them and driving them to our site to buy some of our lovely prints 🙂

I'd LOVE to connect with any Community members here who also use Pinterest to promote a B2B and/or have the same target audience so we can share ideas and strategies.  

Lastly, I am a longtime Pinterest user.  I started early on with a personal profile @theaperezdesign and then added my biz profile forpoly when I launched Polychrome a few years ago.   I'm really excited to participate in this community!  😀 

1 Kudo
forpoly
Just visiting

@jeswes   It's fantastic to hear about your success on Pinterest!  I had some issues several months ago where my numbers seemed to be dropping off a cliff - YIKES.  

Things seem to be on an upward trajectory now, though, even though I haven't changed my pinning behaviour all that much.  About 25% of our pins led back to our website, and the rest are a combo of images that we are posting directly from sites that inspire us, like fashion runway photos, or are repins of great product or images that are aesthetically appealing.

1 Kudo
ElusiveDenim

Hello everyone, 

I am a brand new blogger and I run a sustainable clothing brand called @ElusiveDenim. I'm excited to learn from you as much as I can on how to run a blog or plan a board! Nice meeting you guys!

2 Kudos
freelogomaker
Just visiting

Hi, My name is Keren and I am the brand manager of Online Logo Makers company. 

DesignFreeLogoOnline.com is a leading free logo maker platform with thousands of users worldwide. We make it simple for everyone to make a logo for their business.

1 Kudo