Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

194 Kudos
756 Replies
sweethomelife
Just visiting

Hi I'm Katie, a relationship blogger at My Sweet Home Life, where I come up with fun date ideas and marriage tips. I've been a Pinterest user since I first got my invite in 2011.  I used to have a wildly popular Hey Girl board and even came up with my own Single Mom Hey Girls. Now I use it to drive traffic to my posts. I intend to get into advertising to my paid date night products in the near future.

6 Kudos
girlmeetstheworld
Just visiting

Hello!  I'm @girlmeetstheworld. I work a day job and am a part time blogger at Girl Meets The World where I help inspired dreamers up-level their overall lives using 3 main tools: Self love, Mindset, and Money! I had been looking for a community like this where bloggers can interact, support, and celebrate each other and am so glad to have found this.

I make amazing nutella pancakes, love a good book, am obsessed with stars, and have some mean uncoordinated dance moves 😋

You can find my content on Pinterest here ^_^

Hope to interact again soon 😊

Girl Meets The World

6 Kudos

Hi everyone! I'm a digital marketer & blogger by day and a maker by night! I weave wall decor and altar books to make junk journals. My blog helps writers with day jobs to do their best creative work.2020-02-13 18.32.01.jpg I love meeting other people and hope to find some buddies in the same space I'm in. 

5 Kudos
flypaperproducts
Just visiting

Hi!

My name is Allie and I run the Fly Paper Products Pinterest. We run a wholesale and retail company and have recently started becoming very active on Pinterest. Very happy to have this group and support! 

6 Kudos
melissakjones10
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby I'm excited to be here and learn with everyone!

I'm @melissakjones10, a business coach from Chicago. I use Pinterest to share leadership and operations tips for small business owners and personal interests. I look forward to learning best practices from the community and sharing what I learn.

Currently pinning:
Business and Leadership, Hostess, Style

5 Kudos
melissakjones10
Just visiting

Hi @hostesstori I remember our lifestyle blog. I read it when Google Reader was still around. 🙂 Glad to see you here!!

5 Kudos
vintageroundtop
Just visiting

Hi! I'm Paige of @vintageroundtop! We are a boutique lodging + event space (located in the antique capital of Round Top, Texas), a lifestyle brand, we produce workshops + retreats on our property, we design and produce a home goods line and run an online modern/vintage shop.  

Our main business objective with Pinterest, other than giving and receiving inspiration, is to promote our property, events and merchandise with the content we create. 

We're looking for the most effective ways to use Pinterest to increase eyes and action on our pins. We love to collaborate with other creatives, so are always looking for future potential partners as well.

Our website is thevintageroundtop.com. This image is of our No. 1450 cottage: 

The Vintage Round Top - Lodging, Lifestyle, and DecorThe Vintage Round Top - Lodging, Lifestyle, and Decor

I look forward to learning and connecting! 

8 Kudos
myfaeve
Just visiting

Unfortunately it's not being kind and letting me say anything much. I keep getting errors. 😧 But hiii! I'm @myfaeve and excited to move forward. 🙂

3 Kudos

Hi! I'm Steph of @PhoenixMichelePhotography and I am based out of Dallas, Texas. I am a creative photographer, videographer, and multi-media speaker. I use Pinterest to show my work and to help people go for their dreams with my video tutorials & tips. Glad to be here!

4 Kudos
unlimitedmama
Just visiting

Hi everyone. I'm Megan, creator of Unlimited Mama It's a blog about baby care, mom life, and keeping a positive mindset through motherhood! I'm so happy this Pinterest Business Community has been created!

5 Kudos