Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @contentworks, I'm happy to see you here! You may want to check out some of these articles to get started:

@bodymindmood  posted this article on Ways To Get Started On Pinterest

@simplepinmedia  has some great ideas on Choosing The Best Keywords

@hostesstori  shows the Easy Way To Create Collage Pins

@everydaylifewithlaura  wrote a great article on Creator Tips And Tricks

I posted Gaining New Followers article

These are just a few to mention. Let us know where we can help you!

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there @steviemstarks ! Welcome to the PBC! I'm definitely going to try your Carrot Fries Recipe, it looks good! Let us know how we can help you.

1 Kudo
whatrobineats
Just visiting

Yes! It's so simple to make and tasty too. Excited for this program!

0 Kudos
shawndavidson705
Just visiting

Hie My name is @shawndavidson705 and I work as a Healthcare advisor in a Software development company at OSP. I am excited to join this community and I am here to help you with anything you need related to healthcare. I am using Pinterest recently and I would love to share my ideas and thoughts with you all. Hope to have a great time on this platform

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey there @shawndavidson705 ! Welcome to the PBC!

0 Kudos
vibhaagurunathan
Just visiting

Thank you for the welcome! I'm @vibhaagurunathan and I create content on TikTok and Instagram. I've been using pinterest for a long time, but I haven't started creating content on here until recently! I would like to use pinterest to create fashion/college lifestyle content, and I'm looking forward to learning tips and tricks from other creators in the community as well as learning how to make better content. 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @vibhaagurunathan , welcome to the community! Happy to see you here!

0 Kudos
kuhniparks
Just visiting

Всем привет!
Дмитрий из Москвы

1 Kudo
tipsylook
Just visiting

Hello Gabby

How are you? I have been trying to contact Pinterest support regarding merchant catalog rejection. No one is replying. I have fixed all the problem. Also I have appealed one time but it is showing that I dont have any appeal left. Can you help please?

@PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @kuhniparks! Welcome to the PBC! Let us know where we can help you, or if you have anything to share!

0 Kudos