Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
iqdesigngrp
Just visiting

Hi all! My name is Nicole DelaCruz and my business is IQ Design. I help clients design unique spaces so they feel inspired and at home while saving time and money. I use Pinterest to pin everything and anything I'm loving online. I also pin my own projects, blog posts, and content on a regular basis. I LOVE Pinterest and have been using it for years now. You can follow me and my boards for inspiration here 

https://www.pinterest.com/iqdesigngrp/boards/ 

#interiordesignblogger

10 Kudos
sbhwebdesign
Just visiting

Hi. I am Steve with SBH Web Design LLC. I am happy to be a part of the community

6 Kudos
melissariker
Just visiting

Hi I'm Melissa, a lifestyle blogger at TheHappierHomemaker who focuses on recipes, home & garden. I've been on Pinterest since 2011 and am so excited for this forum to connect with others who love it as much as I do! I use Pinterest to share my own content as well as gather inspiration from others.

8 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, Katherine! Don't forget to link to your Pinterest profile on your community profile so other people can easily pull up your page!! 

5 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love to hear that, @HeartofWellness!! That's exactly what this space is for. 😉

3 Kudos
BlogwartsAcademy
Just visiting

Hello all!

How exciting to find this Pinterest Business Community! This is great! We are the Blogwarts Academy. We are a fairly new site that helps anyone interested in creating a blog and turning it into success! We share many interesting and helpful key aspects to ensure no one misses a beat. 

We are looking forward to hearing more about everyone's adventures and seeing each other grow!

Stay healthy everyone!

XOXOXO

7 Kudos
Thebirchbarn
Just visiting

Hi, I’m Pam and I blog at The Birch Cottage where I share ideas on crafting a handmade home. I love all things homemade or handmade. I have been stress baking my way through the “stay home Ohio” orders. It’s been a mentally tough time to keep focused and positive. I try to inspire and offer hope. I’m  looking forward to learning more about Best pinning practices and how to encourage my blog readers to follow and interact more with My Pinterest Account. 
I’m a mom to 7. Our youngest just graduated from college. We held his graduation ceremony in our basement. These are certainly different times, aren’t they?! 

7 Kudos
teukoapp

Hello! We are @teukoapp a place where families find and share simple and fun kids' lunch ideas, recipes, and tips. Let's join our forces to share more ideas and tips!

5 Kudos
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi All! I'm Tori and I'm a marketer by day and a blogger by night. I've had a lifestyle blog since 2009 and pretty successful marketing career in e-commerce with Pinterest playing a BIG role in that. Woot! I actually moonlight as a Pinterest contractor and design ads for brands for the past 2-3 years. Excited for this community and to share/learn here! 

8 Kudos
joliehomeinteriors
Just visiting

Hey!  Jolie here from @ joliehomeinteriors and I am a home stager and interior home decor purchase helper.  I love all things home decor and am about to launch my website and blog within the next month.  All I do as a side hustle to one day hopefully learn so much more about pinterest and blogging to go part time at my full time.  Excited for this forum!

6 Kudos