Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
jewelandbags

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to be embarking on my adventure here in the Pinterest world! I look forward to learning and working along side of you all! I'm very new to this side of my business dreams and am feeling very optimistic! Wishing you all kindness, best of health and happiness, and of course, success in all you do!

0 Kudos
thespoiledhome
Just visiting

Hello Community!  We're Sandi Johnson & Shalia Ashcraft, from @thespoiledhome!  We are influencers from Oklahoma! You can read our bio, here.  Follow us on Instagram and LIKEtoKNOW.it. We absolutely love Pinterest and looking forward to being a part of this community. Thank you @PinterestGabby for starting this thread.

1 Kudo
preenvideo
Just visiting

Hi everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Kim French, Head of Marketing at a london based production company called Preen. We create branded video content and work direct with both brands and agencies. I've been using Pinterest as a space of inspiration for our clients and our team. Would love to hear your thoughts on how a company like ours can build our Pinterest presence. 

Kim

2 Kudos
elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeth ( my friends call me Elle), and I'm happy to have found the creator chat hub!

I'm a writer, blogger, & former SMM strategy consultant currently based in Portland. I mainly focused on travel & business writing but have since branched out as I'm not traveling as much as I used to, and to be honest, I got sick of writing about the same topics, even though I'm still passionate about them. I'm one of those people that has a ton of interests and I get bored easily.

So I ended up branching out into creating more lifestyle related content!

My focus on Pinterest is now on creating Story pins that cover various elements of my life and interests, such as fashion and wellness, as well as tips for work at home moms. 

Look forward to better getting to know you all!

I also run a wellness & self-care brand ( facebook.com/selfcaremaven ).

1 Kudo
mdshariful070

Hi, I'm @mdshariful070 And An Internet Entrepreneur. I’m On a Mission to Build The Life of My Dreams. I'm from Bangladesh, and I completed my post-graduation in Statistics at Dhaka University in 2015. I want to build an online career.

Thanks

2 Kudos
IvaUrsano
Just visiting

Hi my name is Iva and I used to run a highly successful pinterest account until I woke up one morning and it was completely obliterated. That was two months ago and I'm still fighting with them trying to find out what happened to it but no one there has any clue what they're doing.

So I basically wasted two years of my life building a business only for it to crash in the blink of an eye.

So ya..good luck with pinterest! 

1 Kudo
thoughtsdesigns
Just visiting

Hi everyone, I'm Kimberly at Thoughts and Designs. I'm a client centered graphic designer who not only provides services. I also earn a steady passive income with POD tshirts and designs too. I recently lost my "real job" (as a senior graphic designer at a newspaper group), so now I'm going at the freelancing and business end of things full time. I first became interested in Pinterest for marketing and not just for wasting time (LOL) when I realized that Pinterst, with no strategy from me, was sending 80% of my website's traffic. So I gave it a closer look. I'm looking forward to learning to use this more strategically. 

2 Kudos
alihassanun786
If you want more help go to https://randomapk.com/
0 Kudos
allieinspirations

Hello 🙂

I am @allieinspirations I am new to this community. I want to start an art business, so everything is new to me! I just hope I can go a long way

Follow me and support me, and of course I will support you back 🙂

1 Kudo
allieinspirations

Ah, don't give up just yet 😞

0 Kudos