Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
InspiredIsI
Just visiting

Hey Guys ! 

I'm Isablle 22 years old and I live in Germany. My Pinterest Blog is all about Lifestyle, the things I like/ love and of course the things my Followers like. ! 

I really like to create new things and to be creative, I also started my Instagram account about Art recently. And It makes me happy to post the things I like.

I'm happy to be on this Platform as well, I just want to share my Ideas and be a part of something. !!💜

Main Instagram: Isaxk_

Art Instagram: Inspiredbyisi_ 

Best Greedings from Germany 😘

4 Kudos
Ehibamit
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby @simplepinmedia  @Me presento, mi nombre es Ehibamith.

Hago contenido cuando estoy en mi tiempo libre o simplemente cuando empiezo a pensar que es inevitable no escribir.

Soy del Estado de México, tengo 20 años. años, ¿has notado que el tiempo pasa muy rápido? Mi color favorito es el azul, y por ahora estoy encantada con un pequeño pueblo que fue un gran cambio en mi vida.

Cuando escribo o cuando empezaba un pin me inspiraba mucho corrigiendo una y otra vez y al final. Sí, son pocas palabras, pero son muy significativas para mí y muchos de los que me siguen se identifican y es lo que mas alegria me da que no solo soy yo sino muchos.

Mi pinterest es tu lugar para ser libre y me ha encantado

Mi pinterest: @-Ehibamit_190

1 Kudo
mmillerrr15
Posts regularly

Hello - I’m Morgan! I’m currently living in Texas in the US. I’ve always loved Pinterest but I’m so excited to be a new poster (I started 2 months ago) and I am loving it so far. Most of my content is fashion and style but I also have fitness and lifestyle pins to look at and share. I’m hoping one day this will help me start my own clothing store and it’s been a fun way to invest in that. I’d love to hear your ways on growing your audience. Let’s support each other 🙂 mmillerrr15

4 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I've been around here for some time but am just now realizing I've never replied to this intro topic!

My name is Felicia and I'm @hellohomegirl . I share tips on how to make a home on a tiny budget. If you're looking for ideas in DIY home reno, DIY decor ideas, and more, I hope you consider following! My inspirational ideas live on Pinterest; details of my projects live on my blog.

3 Kudos
tweleve50pm

Thank you for the welcome! I'm a freelance writer who loves fashion, food, exploring, and curating playlists. I am hoping to share my journey of self-discovery with other humans! I'm excited to be here and looking forward to learning and growing! I am grateful to you all. ❤️ 

4 Kudos
Qun_Jay
Just visiting

Hello my pinterest Family😊!!my name is Jacy,am a Basic Four Teacher,A Student( pursuing higher Certificate in Education), A Network Marketer with a great Company.i joined Pinterest 2 years ago but I wasn't so keen about it at first but gradually I found myself falling in love with Pinterest 😍.I started pinning and it was so much fun. My pinterest account grew to the point where I feature people's brand in my page,and the journal has been so wonderful so far. Well.. Aside being a Teacher, a Student and a Network Marketer, my other Business is to  SHOWCASE other people's Products and Services in my page  for the world to See and I love that feeling 😍. Am glad to be part of pinterest community and as a community we gonna help lift each other up. Love ya all ❤

3 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome!  You're gonna love this community!

0 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome! You'll love the help this community provides

1 Kudo
MalloryDro
Just visiting

Hi Everyone! I’m @MalloryDro

I recently started sharing my scrapbooking/junk journaling on Pinterest. Looking forward to learning more about creating content and getting to see what everyone else is doing! 

3 Kudos
shrunkenharp
Just visiting

Hello Everyone,

Im @shrunkenharp but everyone calls me Cinnamon. I enjoy using Pinterest for inspiration and art tips. I do art commissions and am currently working on a personal clothing brand. I can wait to meet everyone and see how you are using Pinterest to boost your businesses!

╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

2 Kudos