Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
amzproducts__1
Just visiting

Hello there, can you tell me how can I start selling on Pinterest? I need some help and guidance.

Looking forward to hear back from you

1 Kudo
sassylifeat50
Just visiting

Hello Biz Community, my name is M. Cristina @sassylifeat50. I just started an affiliate marketing online business this year and now actively promoting it here on Pinterest. Sharing everything from my daily activity, work ideas the community can find online, and promoting affiliate marketing business using my website. I'm so grateful to have community support and glad I found it here. Looking forward to learning business strategy from everyone here and how Pinterest can help me ran a successful business. Thank you!

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hwy @sassylifeat50 Welcome to the PBC! Here are some links to make the most of the PBC:

Let us know your specific questions you might have. Good luck!

0 Kudos
ahinoam1
Just visiting

Hi! I'm Ahinoam Mckinney with doTERRA E.O. I'm excited to be here, and learn about business with Pinterest. Any tips for newcomers, please let me know. Would love your input.

1 Kudo
bookoptimist
Just visiting

Hello! I’m Diana and I blog about reading as a family and hosting a family book club of your own! I have zero Pinterest game and desperately want to become a key player in the LTKW “family book club” and “monthly reading challenge” to improve my growth! I’m a sponge. p.s. I quit my career in music education to pursue this and I have no regrets!!

2 Kudos
marlenipatzan
Just visiting

Hola! Me llamo Claudia ( @marlenipatzan ), soy de Guatemala y soy docente. Me apasiona todo el tema de educación, por eso usaba la plataforma, ya que está llena de ideas increíbles. Este año me he aventurado a explorar  mis aptitudes creando ,material para preescolar, soy nueva en esta comunidad y espero aprender mucho de todos los creadores.

Les deseo lo mejor en cada emprendimiento!!

0 Kudos
reemelaidyy
Just visiting

hey, i’m @reemelaidyy , I run a pinterest account mainly posting outfit inspiration, aesthetic boards and daily activities for fun, still have so much to learn on here 💗💗

1 Kudo
YeniceGulev
Just visiting

Hola, me da mucho gusto pertenecer a esta comunidad, llegué a Pinterest para ayudar a las mujeres a crear negocios digitales, las aydua a crearlo y también a administrarlos para que puedan crear el patrimonio de su familia y tener calidad de vida antes de llegar a la edad dorada. Amo empoderar a las madres para que no se separen de sus hijos y no dependan financieramente de otras personas, al igual que, sean parte de la vida de sus hijos que tanto necesitan crecer junto a mamá.

1 Kudo
lotalghana

Hello

0 Kudos
kibetffilms
Just visiting

hi gabby and team (pssst🥸..i have a thing for small caps so allow me to vibe willya 🤗)

my introduction: name is kibetffilms. i am who i am - creator. the f is for feel. (don’t forget the f around me 😉)

i’m currently in 🇰🇪  - the land where these greats call home 👉🏾 barrack, kipchoge and zaawaadi 🫦😽  

about my business: i like to think of myself as dj khaled in kenya. i isee through people, size them up and invest in (make move$) those that will be ready to have their third eye inverted 🪬 

how i use pinterest + what i look forward to being part of the community: to 1.make money 💰 2. make first world friends (if you think this sounds shady/clumsy i’ll explain - out of every ten pips in my country, only one is reasonable. the other nine have their minds so narrow and compressed that it hurts to even have a conversation with such a pip). OMG DID I SAY I WANT TO MAKE FIRST WORLD STONER FRIENDS 🥲🥹 3. make an impression. i am really good at everything i do. let’s put it this way, if you touch my robe you will be healed. your life will turn to gold. 🔱

can’t wait to meet you too. 

1 Kudo