Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
haletales

Hello everyone! I’m Haley and I’d like to consider myself a lowkey influencer? I use Pinterest to romanticize my life and see the aesthetics of it and get the inspiration to achieve my goals! I’m looking forward to meeting other creators and making fun connections! Thank you 🤍

2 Kudos
Theadvanceknowledge
Just visiting

Thanks for great opportunity

1 Kudo
creatinghickshome
Just visiting

Hello! I'm @creatinghickshome, an elementary teacher, turned tutor with a love of all things home. Hicks Home has become my way of sharing our 800 square feet apartment in downtown Chicago. I've been transforming my small apartment into a comfortable home space throughout the past few years. I love sharing tips, tricks, and inspiration along the way so you can feel comfortable building home, too. Pinterest is a wonderful tool to engage and interact with others in the design space. I can't wait to meet everyone! 

1 Kudo
kicks_forchicks
Just visiting

Hi there! My name is @kicks_forchicks and I am fairly new to the Pinterest community! I am 25 years old from NY and create fashion/shoes/lifestyle content! I am looking to gain insight on engagement and how to create overall better content for viewers on Pinterest! 

1 Kudo
sommi_som
Just visiting

Hello everyone!

I'm @sommi_som on Pinterest. I share original content on locs, protective hairstyles for black women and beauty tips all round and photoshoot inspo. I am just starting out so please check me out 

http://pinterest.com/sommi_som

Would love to engage and get to know more creators

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @sommi_som! Welcome to the PBC!

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @haletales to the PBC!

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @kicks_forchicks! Welcome to the PBC!

Here's some links to get you started:

• Getting Started - This is where you can find our Code of Conduct and instructions on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)
  • Check out our articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)
  • Stay up to date in our blog section! This is where we’ll share any relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.
  • Interested in attending live workshops and events? Make sure to check out our community events page and sign up for a virtual chapter to receive event announcements. (Business chapter //  Creator Chapter)

Check out my article on how to gain new followers. I'm looking forward to see your content!

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@creatinghickshomeWelcome to the PBC! I'm happy you're here, let us know your specific questions you might have. Here are some links to get you started:

• Getting Started - This is where you can find our Code of Conduct and instructions on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread. 
  • Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)
  • Check out our articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)
  • Stay up to date in our blog section! This is where we’ll share any relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)
  • Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.
  • Interested in attending live workshops and events? Make sure to check out our community events page and sign up for a virtual chapter to receive event announcements. (Business chapter //  Creator Chapter)
1 Kudo
askkathie

Hi there Askkathie here🙋🏾‍♀️😊

0 Kudos