Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
ElizabetSantillian
Just visiting

Congrats! I believe it is still in the works

0 Kudos
potatoesandpearls
Just visiting

Hi, I'm @potatoesandpearls I run a YouTube channel where I post recipes, travel reviews, and other food-related content. I am working to branch out into selling home decor (I have a very small Etsy shop) and I am trying to find all the opportunities I can to grow as a creator. I have been mostly using Pinterest to promote my videos but I want to do more. I'm really excited I found this community page!

0 Kudos
shakirasweat

hello @shakirasweat here, new to the business community !

Hope you all are doing well. I hope to learn and grow while being connected to other business minded people. I've created a luxury makeup brush kit for all. See you all in the millionaire club!! 

shakirasweatbeauty.com @shakirasweat  

0 Kudos
ApkTerminall

I am a drop shipper and make fellow trade. I have a great audience in Srilanka I can promote and present the Pinterest program to my students you like this fire kirin fire kirin 2 

0 Kudos
ourcarscollide

hi i’m @0urcarscollide and i’m new to the creator rewards… pinterest says im eligible for the creator rewards but doesn’t give me any follow up 😞 

0 Kudos
ashleygracehardman

Hello! I am from Iowa and I am currently a student at the university of Iowa. I would love to grow my Pinterest page where I can make a living doing activities I love! 

0 Kudos
lifestylediyw
Just visiting

Hi Everyone! Im Nikki the @lifestylediyw Im an all around NYC content creator, form several niches- Lifestyle, Home & Decor, DIYs, Motivational, Food & Drink & more. I have been apart of the pinterest community for a few years now, and I graduated the Pinterest Academy in March 2022. making me an official verified creator!  My motto on Lifestylediyw is “Live Life & Do It Your Way. I believe in showing what inspires me, so maybe it can inspire You.  You don’t have to do it the way I did, but just doing it - is all that matters, even if the DIY project is You. I’d love to chat, collab, partner and more with any of You! So stop by! Nikki 

0 Kudos
maryannjustme

Hi how do u get paid from Pinterest 

0 Kudos
ZabiMulwa

Hi Everyone, my name is Zabi (Zumbie) and I am a mid/plus sized black girl who loves making bold colors in fashion accessible to the every day fashionista! I am also a makeup enthusiast and a YouTuber! I am so excited to be eligible to be a part of the Pinterest creator fund and hope to learn a bunch in the process! 

0 Kudos
EllaMaryjaine
Just visiting

hello I'm maryjaine, im a influencer👋  I love Hockey (Chicago) and I'm super nice.

0 Kudos