Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
mindbloomyou
Just visiting

Hi there, I'm Marina @mindbloomyou and I'm so excited to be a part of this community. I love Pinterest and I can't wait to see where it'll take us all in the near future! My content is on mental wellness and word removed per Community Guidelines cancer and my awareness platform, Mind Bloom, turns one year old this week 🥳

2 Kudos
saudeautoestima
Just visiting

Olá eu uso o Pinterest para gerar tráfego para meu Blog ,pois trabalho com marketing digital e estou mto feliz por essa plataforma de inspiração, abraços

1 Kudo
stilwell_sara
Just visiting

That is beautiful! Love those colors. 

1 Kudo
drawwriteinspire
Just visiting

Hey there,

I'm Saumya from Draw-Write-Inspire, an Indian blogger and word removed per Community Guidelines. I use Pinterest to share my artworks, writing and tips with the world. I strive to sell my pieces when I grow up and would love to be a part of this community and receive tips and tricks about how I can do that. I love music, Calligraphy and dancing! I am a Potterhead, BTS ARMY and a Swiftie!

@drawwriteinspire 

1 Kudo
bigskyartistry0038

Hey everyone! I run BigSkyArtistry over on Etsy where I make book-related and spooky jewelry! Pinterest is my next step in expanding my social media. I've also found that it's a fantastic place to get new inspiration for designs!

2 Kudos
themombattle
Just visiting

https://www.parentingbattle.com 

E3268F13-529D-486E-B548-0A8A333D3887.jpegHi everyone! I’m Jessica and new to the community! Would love any help or advice! 

I created The Mom Battle in hopes of informing and sharing with other parents or caregivers the love I have for Motherhood and giving you the opportunity to Rise As Parents also, and just LOVE YOUR LIFE as a PARENT

I want to offer as much as possible to your family, so you can reach your full parenting potential and your kiddos can learn from my activity pages, do some crafts, or join a program!

Let’s make The Mom Battle your One Stop Shop for ALL your parenting needs because The Mom Battle is: HERE FOR EVERY STAGE!

@themombattle let’s connect!

My Blog 

My Shop 

1 Kudo
nicolealferd
Just visiting

hi everyone. I am Alferd Nicole and I am trying Pinterest  to share love and care all around world by designing custom t-shirt.

1 Kudo
Agriwriters

I am Muhammad from Pakistan Owner of agriwriters and i create exciting content about this.

0 Kudos
boring_femme

Hi everyone! My name is Robyn and I am the creator/illustrator behind the account @boring_femme. My Pinterest account focuses on the contemporary art pieces I illustrate. My illustrations are inspired by everyday life, the human form, and human connection. In the past I have used Pinterest to draw inspiration, but now I am on the other end creating my own content! I'm not sure what the future holds for Boring Femme, but I am certainly excited to find out! boringfemme41.jpg

1 Kudo
nailsocd
Just visiting

Hello My name is Daysia and I am the owner of a small nail business I started myself called Nail OCD. I literally just signed up for Pinterest Business Community and I am open to accepting as well as giving any advice about the nail industry and business in general. I hope to fid some marketing and advertising help and maybe gain a few customers here and there with everything I learn!

2 Kudos