Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Would Pinterest make a huge difference to the popularity of a wedding venue?

myweddinginspire
Just visiting
Labels (4)

I have a good relationship stunning wedding venue who have a very small Pinterest presence with a low following.
To be honest I can't actually believe that this venue hasn't given Pinterest a lot more attention.

To me, there is massive potential for them to up their Pinterest account and gain a lot of followers BUT would that translate into customers for them? I guess the question I'm asking is could a huge Pinterest following turn into $ for them as wedding venue?

Would welcome your honest opinions.

Thanks

@weddingxpert 
@comowedding 
@weddingwings 

Thanks

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there! Many brick-and-mortar businesses use Pinterest successfully to grow their brand recognition, gain authority in their industry, and attract ideal (even local) clients. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
7 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@myweddinginspire 

Welcome to the PBC!

Lisa

0 Kudos
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi there! Many brick-and-mortar businesses use Pinterest successfully to grow their brand recognition, gain authority in their industry, and attract ideal (even local) clients. 

1 Kudo
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @myweddinginspire!

@jenvazquezmedia might have some additional insights! 

1 Kudo
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Awww thanks @JanaOMedia so much for tagging me!!

1 Kudo
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@myweddinginspire I’m so happy you asked!!  The key for wedding businesses just like other local businesses is focusing on location based keywords. Not just city, but area, county, etc!  I gre my wedding photography business with Pinterest. I live in San Jose, so I use that plus Bay Area, South Bay Area, Northern California etc.

Also a lot of venues just post images. Creating pin graphics with text overlay of keywords and include an image can create more outbound clicks to their website.

also creating helpful blogs on wedding planning tips will help as couples search for those things and include location based keywords.

Example for text overlay or title of a pin graphic: Gorgeous San Jose Wedding Venue NAME OR Winter Wedding at San Jose wedding venue NAME OR San Jose Wedding Venue NAME for weddings 10-300 people. 

Also if there’s something unique about the venue like being able to choose anywhere on the property to get married or wedding planner included. Sharing info on pins help. 

Definitely reach out if they want more help!!

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Behold, the amazingness that is @jenvazquezmedia!!!!! great info! 

2 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

You are the best!! Thanks for tagging me and the kind words!!

0 Kudos