Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Unclaimed Website Issue

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hey People!

I don't know how but my website unclaimed on Pinterest so eventually I lost my Verified Merchant Status as well.

Has anyone experienced this? Should I contact with Pinterest team before I claim my website again?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
wellweatheredco
Posts regularly

My website and IG was unclaimed for no reason and I can't claim the website. I only got an email about having to claim my IG again. The main problem is my website, as it won't claim again. I see an error when trying to validate (attachment)

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 20.20.23.png

0 Kudos
PinterestDebora

Hi @wellweatheredco, I'm sorry you experienced this issue. Looks like your IG and website are correctly claimed now. However, if this problem happens again please contact our support by clicking on this link, they will be more than happy to assist you in all your queries. Let us know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos
wellweatheredco
Posts regularly

Hello Debora @PinterestDebora ,

thank you for sharing the link, I already did this, but they didn't help me, I told them what was the problem and how did I try to solve it, but from the response I got it was obvious they didn 't really read what my message, as the only advice I got was to do exactly what I said I did multiple times. Later on, I tried to reclaim my IG on different devices. it gets unclaimed every day.

One question I have is how badly will this affect my analytics? (If it doesn't affect it too badly, I will probably leave it that way). However, It also happened to my claimed website and my impressions have dropped near zero. I used to get 10k impressions within hours, now I barely reach 10-50 impressions at all, despite the fact that my photography is 1st class and my content quality is getting considerably better...

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 11.57.39.png

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 11.56.15.png

0 Kudos
PinterestDavid

Hi @wellweatheredco and welcome to the PBC!

I appreciate your assistance with this issue @PinterestDebora.

I’m sorry about the trouble you're experiencing with Social Account Claiming. I completely understand your frustration.

@wellweatheredco I can see that you've opened up a ticket with our support team regarding this issue. Since then, the ticket has closed.

Could you please write back in at our Help Center, in order for our engineering team to diagnose the issue you're facing.

I wish there was more I could do here but the team who deal with your ticket are closer to resolving your issue.

On the ticket, also mention the issue you're experiencing with the Impressions on your account.

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the resolution with support.

0 Kudos