Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Setting up shop

thepersianknot
Just visiting

On my business page, I see that I need to setup a shop to get the Rich Pins.  The instruction says under your profile enable shop but I cannot find it.  Does anyone else have the same issue?  Solution??

thank you

1 Kudo
5 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thepersianknot 

Hi 👋 Glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post, and I recently set up Rich Pins - I am linking to an article that I think you will find really helpful The Best Pin Formats and Practices for Product Sellers; there is a step-by-step guide inside on how to set up Rich Pins, and it's really helpful.

I know you are new here on the PBC have you introduced yourself to the community - consider saying hello and sharing more about what you do Introduce Yourself

I hope this information helps.

Lisa

2 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks @bodymindmood for being so helpful! 🤓📌

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@andrealidesigns 

Rich Pin's info was really helpful because I know Pinterest had recently changed the how-to portion, so I was grateful for your insight.

Lisa

1 Kudo
thepersianknot
Just visiting

Thank you for the comments.  Unfortunately non of these answers my question.  I still have not been able to make the rich pins work since the code that was provided by Pinterest for Bigcommerce is not enabling passing the product ID and the product category to Pinterest.  Does anyone have the code?

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thepersianknot 

Hi

If these are not answering your questions or helping you find a solution, you may have to file a ticket with Pinterest Support.

Unfortunately, here in the PBC, we cannot address technical issues that would have to come from Pinterest Support.

I'm sorry we couldn't help you further, please come back and share any solutions, as it could help other community members who are having the same issues.

Lisa

0 Kudos