Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Save the date: Ads Manager Workshop

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Stocksy_txp068ce098815200_Medium_515497.jpg

Attention PBC! We've got an exciting new event headed your way. Our Ads Manager workshop on Tuesday, February 22nd will help you get up and running with ads and address common troubleshooting topics. 

In this session hosted by the Pinterest team, we’ll be walking you through account setup and instructions on how to start running campaigns. This interactive session will include a Q&A session where we will answer any questions you may have about the process.

We’d like to gather your questions ahead of the session so that we can make the best use of our time together. Please add your questions to the Q&A submission form so we can capture what this group would like to discuss. 

The event will take place on Tuesday, February 22nd from 12-1pm PST via Google Meet. Click here to add to your calendar!

Link to Join

Otherwise, to join by phone, dial: ‪(US) +1 510-766-1998‬ PIN: ‪791 370 980‬#

Are you planning to attend? Let us know in the comments! 

11 Kudos
11 Replies
plaidcrafts
Posts regularly

I'm in! We do a lot with Pinterest Ads but I do wish I had a better understanding. Looking forward to it! 

5 Kudos
thebubblecollection

Looking forward to it!

Gregory Cole

The Bubble Collection

THE BUBBLE COLLECTION SLIDER.jpeg

4 Kudos
Brandywineboutique_co
Just visiting

Can't Wait!

2 Kudos
macratherape0895
Just visiting

👍

2 Kudos
ReNursingEDU

I was really excited about attending this, but no one has let me in the meeting room and it's 15 mins past :(. How do I get to watch a replay?

0 Kudos
owlbbaking
Loves to help

Hi @ReNursingEDU !

No worries, you haven't missed it! This event will start today at 12pm PST (Pacific time). 🙂

1 Kudo
carachace
Just visiting

Oh this looks amazing but I'll be in a meeting - will there be a recording @PinterestJazmin ?

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking forward to seeing you all today at 12pm PST! If you can't make it, we will be sharing a recording and recap later this week. @carachace @ReNursingEDU 

0 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining our Ads Manager workshop! Please make sure to fill out our event survey to share your feedback. We'll be posting the recording and recap on Friday for those who couldn't attend. 

@thebubblecollection @plaidcrafts @owlbbaking @Brandywineboutique_co @carachace @ReNursingEDU @macratherape0895 

1 Kudo