Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Question Setting Up Conversion Insights- Etsy Seller

Hello! I am creating a new business account for my Etsy Shop and having trouble setting up the Analytics, specifically "unlock Conversion Insights" and Claim Your Domain. You must complete the these two steps in order to access conversion insights but Pinterest no longer allows you to claim an Etsy domain. I can't find a tutorial on the steps for Installing a Pinterest tag that does not include pasting code into html. I cannot do that on Etsy as it does not allow you to edit.

Does anyone know the proper steps for an Etsy account so I can see analytics? How is everyone else doing this! I've gone through the steps with Google Tag Manager, fill in all info for "connect data source" and for some reason it is still not working. It says I haven't started. Please help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @ALiiVVdigitalplanners, welcome to the PBC!

Unfortunately there is no way to connect your Etsy store to get conversion insights on Pinterest.  I would recommend using a platform like Shopify to host your shop so you can get the most out of the Pinterest shopping features.

2 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@melinarosesales Thank you for taking the time to reply to the OP, however, your reply goes against the PBC community guidelines stated below: 

"The Pinterest Business Community is meant to create real connections, so no spamming is allowed. Any spam or spam-like content will be removed, including: 

• Unsolicited commercial or advertising messages.
  • Repetitive or duplicate posts, even if it’s across multiple threads
  • Links that redirect to a different domain, external links, or forms.
  • Misleading content.

We will remove posts that are promotional in nature and will flag users who do so. Repeat offenders may be removed from the community. "

Let's keep the community a space to ask and answer questions, share experiences, and encourage each other.  🙂

1 Kudo