Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Q&A with the Pinterest Shopping team!

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

2020_ShoppingGTMH2_BuyingisBoring.gif

Hi everyone!

As part of our Inspired Shopping webinar, we’re hosting a live Q&A session with members from our Pinterest product shopping team on November 17th at 12:30pm PST. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to ask our product team any shopping-related questions that are important to you and your business.

Please reply to this thread with your shopping and product question(s) and our team will jump in and answer during the above timeframe.

We can’t wait to see what you come up with!

6 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestMaansi
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @AmericanoCrystals, it is possible that even though your Pinterest Tag has been implemented successfully, the tag is flagged as "not healthy" because it doesn't meet our more stringent shopping implementation recommendations. We can help you through identifying any gaps if you file a ticket to our support team.

We also appreciate your interest in the Verified Merchants Program. In these early days of the program and as we scale, we’re limited in the number of merchants we can add at this time. Unfortunately we aren’t able to provide any additional information, but please keep an eye on the Pinterest Business Site for updates to the program as we continue to evolve it. We are constantly reviewing and sharing the feedback we receive through our support channels and directly from posts like this from customers. The VMP team is partnering with our other internal teams at Pinterest to improve this process for everyone involved and of course to increase our total number of Verified Merchants. We appreciate your feedback!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
27 Replies
littlegirlspearls

Hi Gabby, on the webinar today it was said we need to register for this. I'm so sorry, I didn't see where to register. Thank you so much for your help! ♥

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @littlegirlspearls! Our team will jump in next week to answer everyone's questions, no need to register! I think they were referring to 'register for the community' in order to comment/engage/ask qs. Hope that helps clarify. 🙂 

1 Kudo
cozynursery

Hi! I have a question about prices on product pins. They are gone and I don't understand how to get them back.

2 Kudos
arthousesf
Just visiting

Dear Pinterest team, I am a bit confused about Shopify Pinterest integration.  I've installed Pinterest app on Shopify, enabled it, connected to my Pinterest account, enabled all of my products on Pinterest.  Now, when I log in to my @arthousesf pinterest-shop.png Pinterest Business Hub, I see that I have 0 pins, 0 products.  But if I go to my store directly (https://www.pinterest.com/arthousesf) then I do see all of my products..

So confusing, what do I make of it.  Is Business Hub not working, should I use something else, am I misinterpreting what it tells me, or should do something more on Shopify?

3 Kudos
morenaturally
Just visiting

Hi, I would like to find out how I can tag my products in pins with the white dots that contain a direct link such as in the image below? 

Product Tag.png

1 Kudo
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I am leaving two questions on behalf of one of our clients: 

I have green checkmarks by my catalog and tags but I have been rejected 3 times for the VMP. The reason given the last two times was- "Account does not meet the brand reputation criteria for verification". I feel that I meet all of their merchant guidelines so am not sure what else to do. Only thing I could think of to change from last time is on my profile to just have my business name instead of any additional info under display name. Most, although not all approved VMPs seem to go that route. Is there any other information you can provide? 

My rich pin info does not seem to be displaying either on my catalog items or just regular pins even though when checking the rich pin validator it says they are validating and displaying on Pinterest. Is that due to not being approved for VMP or is there something else I need to check? Thanks so much!! I will look forward to hearing back on those.

-Tabby

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby Hi Gabby, thank you for this post.

@simplepinmediaand thank you for the first question, I have similar one.

I also installed my tags, everytime I see it says pinterest tag is not healthy short after I successfully install it. I also rejected by VMP, and the answer I get for it wasin't satisfying at all.

Team told me they just can't accept us as Verified Merchant for no reason which is confusing. I don't know where I did wrong or how can I fix it.

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks everyone for these great questions!! Can't wait for tomorrow. 💕

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
1 Kudo