Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Product Price Update Frequency

praticdecors
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hi There, 

I hope you are doing well. 

I have a simple question. When I first created my Pinterest account, I created product pins by my website. I made some changes on product prices. It has been a few days since I changed the prices. I would like to ask if there is a manual process to have my website crawled again or it is just an automated process and I have to wait. Thanks in advance.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @praticdecors, welcome to the community! Hope you had a nice weekend. You can 're-scrape' a Rich Pin from our external validator tool and click on 'Fetch New Scrape Information'. I attached a screenshot of what it looks like. Let us know if the price updates on your end, if not, we'd recommend filing a ticket with our support team so they can investigate further. Hope this helps. 👍

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @praticdecors, welcome to the community! Hope you had a nice weekend. You can 're-scrape' a Rich Pin from our external validator tool and click on 'Fetch New Scrape Information'. I attached a screenshot of what it looks like. Let us know if the price updates on your end, if not, we'd recommend filing a ticket with our support team so they can investigate further. Hope this helps. 👍

1 Kudo