Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Product ID is still missing

bewusstgruen

Hello,

can someone help me fixing this? The error occurs on this site: https://www.kipkalinka.de/

bewusstgruen_0-1655705124031.png

Im trying to get the product id with the item list variable array

bewusstgruen_2-1655705492702.png

But it seems, it doesnt work. I also cant check it with the pinterest tag helper or tag assistant. Can someone help?

Is it possible, that the amount of data is too low? The shop only had 30 checkouts since January 1st.

thanks

Sascha

0 Kudos
2 Replies
bewusstgruen

Is it possible, that the data is too low? The shop only had 30 checkouts since January 1st.

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

@bewusstgruen Hi Sascha and welcome to the PBC!

What kind of issue are you having with the tag helper? It is a valuable tool when troubleshooting the Pinterest Tag so I would recommend having it installed.

Regarding the Add to Cart, I've also tested it on your website and could see that it was firing. You can check if the event is passing the event data by going to Ads > Conversions > Test events.

I couldn't test the Checkout but I would recommend making sure that the product ID is being sent correctly. You can review your installation with the help of this Help Center article.

Bear in mind that errors may show up on the tag health if, like you've mentioned, there's no activity with the events.

Let us know if you were able to solve it!

0 Kudos