Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Traffic Drastically Dropped

iliketodabbl

Hey has anyone else had a significant drop to their Pinterest traffic and noticed their pins being deindexed on the platform? This started happening to me 2 days ago and even though not all my traffic comes from Pinterest, some does and now my traffic from Pinterest has gone down to almost nothing in a matter of days. This is so strange because this has never happened to me in the years I’ve used the platform, have 65k followers, am a verified merchant, and the account is in good status that’s been regularly active. Hoping anyone has some insight!

I contacted Pinterest support to check the indexing (or maybe see if I was filtered to spam) and see what’s happening with my account but haven’t heard back from them yet. @ResponseAdmin @PinterestRob @PinterestGabby @PinterestAbby @PinterestKarinna @PinterestSupport 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
culinaryshades
Just visiting

Yes, this has happened to me too since October 2022 and I still don't see my pins in the search results. I would appreciate some help as well.

0 Kudos
TillytHarding
Just visiting

Yes, this has happened to me too since desc 2021 and I still don't see my pins in the search results. I would appreciate some help as well.

0 Kudos
culinaryshades
Just visiting

Did you get any help? I am still struggling and support says it is normal to not see pins in search results 😞

0 Kudos