It's just not the same without you
Join the Pinterest Business Community to find out what other users are discussing and creating.

Pinterest Traffic Drastically Dropped

iliketodabbl

Hey has anyone else had a significant drop to their Pinterest traffic and noticed their pins being deindexed on the platform? This started happening to me 2 days ago and even though not all my traffic comes from Pinterest, some does and now my traffic from Pinterest has gone down to almost nothing in a matter of days. This is so strange because this has never happened to me in the years I’ve used the platform, have 65k followers, am a verified merchant, and the account is in good status that’s been regularly active. Hoping anyone has some insight!

I contacted Pinterest support to check the indexing (or maybe see if I was filtered to spam) and see what’s happening with my account but haven’t heard back from them yet. @ResponseAdmin @PinterestRob @PinterestGabby @PinterestAbby @PinterestKarinna @PinterestSupport 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
culinaryshades
Just visiting

Yes, this has happened to me too since October 2022 and I still don't see my pins in the search results. I would appreciate some help as well.

0 Kudos
TillytHarding
Just visiting

Yes, this has happened to me too since desc 2021 and I still don't see my pins in the search results. I would appreciate some help as well.

0 Kudos