Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Tag Health and Shopify

karen_whitworth
Posts regularly

Hi there, I am trying to apply to become a Verified Merchant but it appears my Tag Health is preventing it. Everything on the Shopify side says the tag is properly installed. I have tried unpairing my Pinterest account from within the Shopify store. But when I reconnect it, the tag issues displayed on Pinterest are the same. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Screenshot (198).png

1 Kudo
15 Replies
karen_whitworth
Posts regularly

Thanks @PinterestGabby ! Appreciate the message. Hopefully we will have a resolution at some point. 🙂 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Appreciate you, @karen_whitworth! Thank you for your contributions, feedback and being a part of this community. 💕

0 Kudos
gurutshirt
Just visiting

I am still having the exact same issue, contacted to the help multiple times. Unfortunatelly  answers were not helping and nothing fixed.h2.jpgh1.jpg

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @gurutshirt!

Looking at your website and the picture you've sent, it seems like your Checkout event is called "InitiateCheckout". Pinterest does not recognize this as a Checkout.

Here's an article from our Help Center about event codes where you'll find the correct checkout code that you need to implement.

Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos
gurutshirt
Just visiting

Hello,

Finally it is working, thank you for your help.

Best

0 Kudos
shoplivewithgrace

My Pinterest is saying the same thing. does anyone know how to fix this? I'll attach a screenshot to show the issue.

shoplivewithgrace_0-1662758103792.png

0 Kudos