Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Tag unhealthy: Product Category and Product Id is missing

thepersianknot
Just visiting
Labels (4)

I have added the Pinterest Rich Pins base code and the checkout code to my Bigcommerce store and I am still getting the following message from Pinterest that my tags are not healthy.  The issue is that the code is missing the element for getting the product category and product id from the Bigcommerce.  Has anyone else has had the same issue?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestIvania

Hi @thepersianknot and welcome to the Community!

Bear in mind that you are referring to the Pinterest Tag and not the Rich Pins.

I have checked your website and, although the base code is present, it's currently missing the page visit with product ID, add to cart with product ID and the product ID is missing from the checkout. This is why the Tag is showing up as unhealthy. 

Please review your Pinterest tag implementation and make sure that the events are placed correctly. You can use this Help Center article to do so.

You can also use the Pinterest Tag Helper to check if the events are working.

It can take up to seven days after an event is fired for the Pinterest Tag to be considered healthy, so you'll just need to wait for it to be updated. I would recommend checking Ads > Conversions and making sure that Pinterest is receiving the Tag fire information. 

I hope you were able to solve this. Let us know if you have any other questions!

0 Kudos