Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Old products keep showing up on my product page

janebartel
Just visiting

I am confused, my pinterest account is linked to my Shopify products. In my products page on Pinterest I keep seeing old products showing up that are not linked to any boards, just products. These products are long gone and not part of my Shopify catalog. I've deleted my cache etc. I've even deleted the pins but they keep showing up. Any suggestions? @PinterestBrad can you help me with this or direct me to someone who can?

1 Kudo
1 Reply
PinterestBrad

Thanks for the question. This one is a little tricky since it seems like you have a few very specific products in mind that might be causing an issue, so I'd say it's best to submit a ticket for the best troubleshooting.

In general, when you're using the Shopify App with Pinterest, it will ingest any and all products from your Shopify store that are active and available at the time of the most recent ingestion. Those products will then be automatically created into product pins which will be available to show on the Shop Tab for your profile based on the product groups that you create in the account.

0 Kudos