Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Multiple business activities in pinterest

JerooQ
Just visiting

Dear members/creators,

We are starting a platform for people who wants to earn money with blogging over products and services.
How do I use pinterest as one business when I want to pin over multiple business activities?
For example (health, software and shoes).

Is it possible to work with subaccounts under one head account?

Thanks.

Jeroen

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @JerooQ 

Do you have multiple products on your site or are you saying you'd like to promote several websites on one account? 

The key to small business success is finding and choosing a niche. By doing that, you can avoid one of the most common mistakes business owners make: of going too broad with their store’s products and market appeal.

Having a niche is important because if you try to cater to everyone your overall marketing and message won’t speak to anyone. Your niche can also be linked to who your ideal client is. So, it’s important you have a targeted niche market and speak to a customer or client in a certain way which they can really relate to.

By having a niche you are memorable and are far more likely to be remembered. Without a niche people are likely to forget you and your business. This can be applied to any product based or service based businesses. 

Does this help? Let us know if you need anything else. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @JerooQ 

Do you have multiple products on your site or are you saying you'd like to promote several websites on one account? 

The key to small business success is finding and choosing a niche. By doing that, you can avoid one of the most common mistakes business owners make: of going too broad with their store’s products and market appeal.

Having a niche is important because if you try to cater to everyone your overall marketing and message won’t speak to anyone. Your niche can also be linked to who your ideal client is. So, it’s important you have a targeted niche market and speak to a customer or client in a certain way which they can really relate to.

By having a niche you are memorable and are far more likely to be remembered. Without a niche people are likely to forget you and your business. This can be applied to any product based or service based businesses. 

Does this help? Let us know if you need anything else. 

1 Kudo
JerooQ
Just visiting

Thanks for your help. I will think about what you told me. If I need help again I know how to find you.

Greetings,

JerooQ

0 Kudos
hayazaamil

Ok.i am happy to joining 

0 Kudos