Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Making the Most of Pinterest for Etsy Shop

stilwell_sara
Just visiting

Hey Guys! 

I am using my Pinterest account to help bring more traffic to the Etsy shop that I have.  Does anyone have any tips or advice for me? I am just starting out! I've been on Pinterest for years, but never with a business account. 

Thank you!

Sara 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hey folks,

@PinterestGabby thanks for tagging.

Here are my tips for you Sara, @stilwell_sara 

Your pins related to your listed products will drive the most relevant traffic to your shop.

• Pins like these appeal to the audience. Seeing your product on someone gives them an idea of it in use.
  • If possible, try to tell a story through your pins. Storytelling pins are easy to relate to and capture people’s imagination.
  • Pin regularly. You need to be present in the mind of your audience, and pinning periodically is the key. Make sure to at least pin twice a day. However, don’t overdo with pinning. It may backfire, and your followers may spam you.
  • Use catchy captions for your pins and always keep your keyword game on point.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
15 Replies
kidpressroom
Just visiting

Hi @stilwell_sara 

Jumping right in here! I'm also curious to learn some tips on using Pinterest to drive traffic to Etsy. I have set up my shop a few months back, and it's my understanding that many shop owners use Pinterest to bring traffic to their stores. However, I wonder if they enlist any specific strategies, use ads, or a combination of both.

0 Kudos
stilwell_sara
Just visiting

Hi @kidpressroom!

Exactly, I would love to learn more about strategies that would bring more traffic to my Etsy shop as well. What is your Etsy shop? I'd love to follow it! 

Thanks!

Sara 

0 Kudos
kidpressroom
Just visiting

Sure, @stilwell_sara ! My Etsy shop is also Kidpressroom. It's a new shop. I'm still getting the hang of things.

Tell me yours. I'd be delighted to follow and favorite as well! 

kidpressroom_0-1624111634046.png

Kelly SB
1 Kudo
stilwell_sara
Just visiting

Hey @kidpressroom ! I'll go follow your shop right now! 

My Etsy shop is StilwellCoCreations! 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/StilwellCoCreations?ref=shop_sugg 🙂 

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yayyy community!! Adding in a few other folks who are also actively using Etsy and have talked about it in the PBC. @TheTinyHouseFarm@strawcouture@shimouva@AmericanoCrystals 🙂 

3 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hey folks,

@PinterestGabby thanks for tagging.

Here are my tips for you Sara, @stilwell_sara 

Your pins related to your listed products will drive the most relevant traffic to your shop.

• Pins like these appeal to the audience. Seeing your product on someone gives them an idea of it in use.
  • If possible, try to tell a story through your pins. Storytelling pins are easy to relate to and capture people’s imagination.
  • Pin regularly. You need to be present in the mind of your audience, and pinning periodically is the key. Make sure to at least pin twice a day. However, don’t overdo with pinning. It may backfire, and your followers may spam you.
  • Use catchy captions for your pins and always keep your keyword game on point.
3 Kudos
stilwell_sara
Just visiting

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
stilwell_sara
Just visiting

Thank you so much for all of these tips, @AmericanoCrystals ! They are all very helpful!

2 Kudos
stellazoe48

I also want to drive traffic to my site tawakkalna app.

I think these strategies might be helpful.

Thank You!!.

0 Kudos