Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I have sent an invite to an employee - he has received the email it goes to the app than nothing??

RoseGardenEstate
Just visiting

Resized_Screenshot_20220713-095222_Gmail.jpeg

Resized_Screenshot_20220713-095049_Pinterest.jpg

The employee has received the invite and he is following me , but when he clicks on it brings him to the mobil app and than it just opens the main screen there is no where to accept the invite ?  its been 3 days of him trying to accept this so he can edit my pin boards. Please help. 

1 Kudo
4 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @RoseGardenEstate , welcome to the (newly redesigned) PBC! I believe you have to follow each other to accept this invitation. I'll tag @simplepinmedia for some ideas.

@simplepinmediais this correct? It's been a while since I've been part of group boards.

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@michaelbliss 

I think that's right Michael you have to follow each other.

Lisa

2 Kudos
RoseGardenEstate
Just visiting

I am so sorry but even after following him the invite was not there to be found on his side. I than deleted the invite thinking maybe it needed to refresh the system and than sent another invite and it did now work agian ...... at this point I have put him on as a collaborator but I wished we cøuld do the employee thing. 

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@michaelbliss So sorry! I'm not getting notifications of people tagging me anymore. 

@RoseGardenEstate It sounds like a glitch. This is something you'll probably have to contact Pinterest help for. I would also try on desktop!

1 Kudo