Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I am confused as to how to get my Zazzle website verified.

jasnycompany

I have been looking on YouTube to figure out how to add an Html code to my Zazzle store so I can get verified for Pinterest. I am not able to find where to paste this code once I am in my Zazzle account.. This makes no sense to me because all the Zazzle videos I am searching for "pasting this code", turns up with Zazzle videos that talk about being an affiliate on Pinterest. How can I be an affiliate if I am not even able to be verified on Pinterest? Also, when I read the Pinterest directions, I am lost because the directions are written out with no visuals to show me where I need to put this information on the page it directs me to. Being a visual learner has made this process difficult. I am assuming anyone who uses a Shopify website, owns that website. I do not own Zazzle so I am not sure how to do this. Can someone direct me to a video or website that explains how I can do this, specifically for a Zazzle store? . 

1 Kudo
2 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @jasnycompany and welcome to the PBC!

There are a few different ways to claim your website on your Pinterest account: 

1. Adding an HTML tag to your website 
2. Uploading and HTML file on your website 
3. Adding a DNS TXT record to your website 

We also have a video walkthrough of our Claim Website process, which you can view here! 😉 📺
Even though this process is mostly the same on all website hosts, there may be a different way to do this according to your specific host. You can find instructions on how to do this process here.

I hope this was helpful. Let me know if we can help you further!

0 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @jasnycompany 

I read your post, and I am sharing a photo below from the Zazzle Community - it appears you cannot claim a Zazzle site on Pinterest - this photo is from 04. 2022.

Zazzle Community Member ResponseZazzle Community Member Response

If you like, you can reach out to Pinterest Support for more details about this.

I hope this helps.

Lisa.

0 Kudos