Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to work with brands on Pinterest?

emilyevangelinee
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Looking to expand my Pinterest and work with brands/collab! Lifestyle, home, travel 🤍

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @emilyevangelinee 

Welcome to the PBC!

1. You can learn about how to work with brands here

2. I took a very quick glance at your account and I recommend you avoid using hashtags and stuffing keywords. This will not help you get found. Take some time to learn how to create thoughtful pin descriptions by injecting your most important keyword in the sentence. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 7.33.48 PM.png

3. Complete your profile by letting your audience how you can help them. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 7.36.22 PM.png

Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question.

Thank you and good luck to you. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
5 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @emilyevangelinee 

Welcome to the PBC!

1. You can learn about how to work with brands here

2. I took a very quick glance at your account and I recommend you avoid using hashtags and stuffing keywords. This will not help you get found. Take some time to learn how to create thoughtful pin descriptions by injecting your most important keyword in the sentence. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 7.33.48 PM.png

3. Complete your profile by letting your audience how you can help them. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 7.36.22 PM.png

Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question.

Thank you and good luck to you. 

1 Kudo
emilyevangelinee
Just visiting

Thanks for the advice! 🫶🏼

1 Kudo
brookebounds47

Same here! Hey

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @brookebounds47 and welcome to the PBC! 🎉

Pinterest is a visual platform, so developing helpful, beautiful, actionable content is the single biggest thing you can do to drive traffic and engagement to your profile. See below for few tips to get you started, and be sure to check out our Spotlights to hear from other creators in the community.

Your images
- Use high-quality images. Make sure they’re high resolution pictures that are well-composed and in focus.
- Go for taller Pins. Vertically-oriented Pins look better on mobile screens. The ideal aspect ratio for a Pin is 2:3 (600px wide x 900px high).
- Be helpful. Pinners may not read your description, so be sure the image can stand on its own, or add text overlay to give more context.

Your descriptions
- Include relevant, useful descriptions that relate to the image. Use 50-250 word descriptions that include keywords and adjectives to help people imagine how they’ll use the Pin. 
- Write thoughtful, timeless copy. Pins last forever, so avoid descriptions that focus on timely promotional information.

Quality check
- Make sure your Pins link to a relevant webpage. High-quality landing pages rank better in our search results. 
- Include thoughtful descriptions on the stuff people save from your website. Learn how to add descriptions to the Save button on your site.
- Use Rich Pins. Rich Pins automatically add more information to your Pins and lead to higher engagement. 

You can learn more about creating successful Pins in our creative best practices guide.

0 Kudos
jujualnajim

Hey could i also get some tips?

0 Kudos