Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to Use TAILWIND TRIBES?

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver
Labels (2)

Hello, as we all know Tribes are communities of Pinterest content creators. I would love to learn more about them, how to use them efficiently, where to find better tribes?

Sophia

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

I think finding good tribes is a bit of trial and error. For me, I give a tribe about 1 month to see how it performs. 

My BEST performing tribe has these results for my pins: 136 RE-SHARES | 1.8K REPINS | 12.4M REACH

Your WORST performing tribe has these results for my pins: 130 RE-SHARES | 129 REPINS | 949K REACH

If a tribe has significantly less repins to my re-shares after 1 month, then I leave the tribe because either my pins are not performing well with that tribe's audience.

I'm in the food niche, so I expect a pretty good ROI for the pins I upload to tribes. Less popular niches may have trouble performing so well in the best of tribes.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
5 Replies
fortyyoung
Just visiting

Would love more info on this too! 🙂

1 Kudo
fashionayasha
Just visiting

The Tailwind Tribes feature is a great reciprocity tool that helps other people share your pins on Pinterest while you share their content. For Fashion Ayasha, we have used it and found it to be a fabulous tool for pulling in traffic and sales to our website.  It saves us time because it’s a feature within our site so that we can by the click of the tailwind icon schedule for products and posts to be pinned along with having a tribe of people in a tribe also schedule your tailwind. 

2 Kudos
fashionayasha
Just visiting

The easiest way to join tribes is to use the option to find a tribe on tailwind. Then search for the subject. of the tribes listed. You can also click and see the activity level and check out a preview of the tribe content. That will help you to determine if the content is applicable and relevant to your audience. We enjoy tailwinds a lot. The capability for content to be easily shared and repinned is impressive. 

2 Kudos
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

I think finding good tribes is a bit of trial and error. For me, I give a tribe about 1 month to see how it performs. 

My BEST performing tribe has these results for my pins: 136 RE-SHARES | 1.8K REPINS | 12.4M REACH

Your WORST performing tribe has these results for my pins: 130 RE-SHARES | 129 REPINS | 949K REACH

If a tribe has significantly less repins to my re-shares after 1 month, then I leave the tribe because either my pins are not performing well with that tribe's audience.

I'm in the food niche, so I expect a pretty good ROI for the pins I upload to tribes. Less popular niches may have trouble performing so well in the best of tribes.

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@healthyambitionsteam woohoo great tips! Thank you for your suggestions. I joined some tribes 2 of them are not performing well but I never thought I can leave them and find new tribes that performing better. Will try your tips!

1 Kudo