Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to use my $20 promotion credit?

ExpatsiTest
Labels (3)

I got a promotion for $20 off $30 when running Pinterest ads, which I accepted. I've run $30 in ads. Does anyone know how you get the credit? Thanks! 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @ExpatsiTest, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

In order to use your Pinterest credit, you can run a campaign as usual. The credit you receive will be used to cover the expenses related to your ads. It is discounted on the following bills until the value is all spent. After that, the campaign spend will be billed to your card.

You can learn more about credits and coupons in the following Help Center article.  

Let us know if you have any further questions! 

0 Kudos
ExpatsiTest

Thanks for responding! I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I spent $30, and I paid $30. Do you mean I will get $20 credit on future ads? Or something else?

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @ExpatsiTest, the coupon is always spent on your following bills. If your coupon has a spend threshold, in order to activate the coupon, make sure that you spend the required amount after the date when the offer was claimed and the expiration date. 

I hope you were able to solve it. Give us a shout if you need anything else! 

0 Kudos
ExpatsiTest

How can I tell if the coupon is activated?

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

@ExpatsiTest Hi! You can check it by going to: Ads > Billing > Promotions. If your ad spend meets the conditions of the offer, you'll see the coupon applied to your next bill.

For more info you can visit our Help Center article here

Give us a shout if you need anything. 

0 Kudos