Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to increase visibility

halehmahbod
Just visiting
Labels (4)

Hi, 

I am new to using Pinterest as a platform to create visibility and sales for my art. I have been around for a while and obviously I'm not doing the right things to gain visibility 😉 Any advices?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mmillerrr15
Posts regularly

Hello! 
Gaining visibility can be difficult - it’s something I tend to have a problem with too! I’m not sure if you’ve tried these things but this is what I do to help gain more views and saves:

- Posting consistently every day (3-6 idea pins)

- A bunch of keywords in the Notes portion, I put a few sentences explaining the pins and then I put anywhere from 20-100ish keywords

- Tagging 10 related topics every single time

- Repurposing pins that didn’t get a lot of views and posting them at a different time and seeing which one works best

- Saving other people’s pins and adding to my niche boards that way

Good luck and I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

9 Kudos
5 Replies
mmillerrr15
Posts regularly

Hello! 
Gaining visibility can be difficult - it’s something I tend to have a problem with too! I’m not sure if you’ve tried these things but this is what I do to help gain more views and saves:

- Posting consistently every day (3-6 idea pins)

- A bunch of keywords in the Notes portion, I put a few sentences explaining the pins and then I put anywhere from 20-100ish keywords

- Tagging 10 related topics every single time

- Repurposing pins that didn’t get a lot of views and posting them at a different time and seeing which one works best

- Saving other people’s pins and adding to my niche boards that way

Good luck and I hope that helps!

9 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @halehmahbod - I wanted to add a resource for you to read! This article from Pinterest is one I read and re-read whenever I'm thinking about growth on the platform - both follower growth and discoverability. It's so helpful: https://business.pinterest.com/en-us/blog/how-to-build-audience-pinterest/ 

Let us know what you think. 🙂 

3 Kudos
halehmahbod
Just visiting

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
halehmahbod
Just visiting

This is very useful. Thank you.

0 Kudos
AffiliateRIL

This is awesome. Nailed!