Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to Get More Engagement On Pinterest.

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver
Labels (1)

How to grow our engagement on Pinterest, do you have any secrets to grow your engagements?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
heroine_nyc
Just visiting

I feel like continuously pinning to my boards at least once a day and therefore spreading content has really helped my engagement. When I am active, more people will see my profile and become active in return. At least this is what I have experienced, hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
6 Replies
heroine_nyc
Just visiting

I feel like continuously pinning to my boards at least once a day and therefore spreading content has really helped my engagement. When I am active, more people will see my profile and become active in return. At least this is what I have experienced, hope this helps 🙂

2 Kudos
marketing7062
Just visiting

Do you mean - finding other PINS by others - and adding those to your boards - or just adding PINS of your own to your boards? Thanks....

1 Kudo
dishitoutsocial
Just visiting

Unfortunately, there are no secrets to Pinterest success. I can tell you that it takes time to build an account and get Pinterest to take notice. You need to be consistent (pinning every day), know who your audience is, and research your keywords and put them in the right places for SEO. 

Kyla - Dish It Out Social

profile pic (new).png

3 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@dishitoutsocial  Totally agree with it. Thank you for sharing your ideas!

Sophia - Americano Crystals

0 Kudos
heroine_nyc
Just visiting

Both! I once read that the ratio of other pins and your own uploaded pins should be 80:20 - so I personally try to upload 5 pins a day, of which one or two are my own and the rest is other pins that go with my boards. I don't know if this is 100% true, but it's worked for me so far!

1 Kudo
marketing7062
Just visiting

Hey Herione_nyc -

Thanks for sharing.

You must have a set of Pins, a huge set of pins, setting in storage already to post. And then there must be the issue of variation, how much before things begin to look redundant? Just thinking about what your process of posting your own Pins might be like, as it is likely to be what anyone using the strategy could experience.

What would be great is if more people out there made more money so spending and circulation of money was more widespread so people could more easily acquire things that attracted them!

Thanks

0 Kudos