Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How do we build our business presence on Pinterest?

PartyExpo
Labels (3)

We are looking to increase our business presence. Any ideas or methods we could entertain?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @PartyExpo, welcome to the PBC! 😊

On Pinterest you can promote your business organically - just by posting content on your Pinterest page, or if you want to reach an even bigger audience, I suggest you read a bit about how ads on Pinterest work.
To help, I've shared some resources below for you:

📌 Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

📌 From an ads standpoint, I suggest you take a look at this post from our blog, it gives a general idea of most of the features we have on the platform today for ads.

📌 It would also be interesting to read this article about audiences on Pinterest - it might help you understand how to target your audience!

Also, you can search for general questions in our Help Center, there's lots of other information about other products there! 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions! 

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
3 Replies
bellissimadonna25

Postar Idea Pin todos os dias e PIN também.

1 Kudo
PinterestIvania

Hi @PartyExpo, welcome to the PBC! 😊

On Pinterest you can promote your business organically - just by posting content on your Pinterest page, or if you want to reach an even bigger audience, I suggest you read a bit about how ads on Pinterest work.
To help, I've shared some resources below for you:

📌 Regardless if the content is going to be promoted or not, it's important that the Pins that are created are visually appealing - for that, I suggest you check out some tips on how to better work your content on Pinterest in this article.

📌 From an ads standpoint, I suggest you take a look at this post from our blog, it gives a general idea of most of the features we have on the platform today for ads.

📌 It would also be interesting to read this article about audiences on Pinterest - it might help you understand how to target your audience!

Also, you can search for general questions in our Help Center, there's lots of other information about other products there! 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions! 

3 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PartyExpo 

Hi, Welcome to the PBC!

Thanks @PinterestIvania 

I read your post and am glad you made it to the PBC. I have shared some links and articles below that will help you to grow on Pinterest + The PBC. The links + articles provide great information to help you achieve your goals and grow your presence on Pinterest.

Building your presence on Pinterest takes some time but it is time well spent - learn who your audience is based on your business - brand values + messaging and then start creating!

I have also shared a link to the Pinterest Pioneers Blog - where you can find more great information.

Take time to look around the community, and if you see a conversation that interests you or would like to participate in, all you have to do is jump in and start sharing.

Below are some Articles written by Pinterest Pioneers, including me, that you may find helpful.

Scheduling Pins

Getting Started On The PBC

Creator Tips & Tricks

Shopping Features For Merchants On Pinterest

Followers

I hope the information above helps you reach all your Pinterest goals, and I do hope we will see you here in the community. If you have any other questions, please come back and ask.

Lisa

0 Kudos