Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How do go about collecting revenue here on pinterest?

fordlavon7

Excuse me ive been pin posting with all of my products on site, however, i think i seen before the account linking page, yet since i left i havent found it again since then i left. Can i get a tutorial?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @fordlavon7 and welcome to the PBC! 😊 

Can you give me more info so I can find the best way to help you? 

0 Kudos
fordlavon7

Ok, look my good sister, Fernanda ...i see you. I this page i go or we that says verified merchant. It is called our business hub online this has our data source of views on it, mines says in progress. Now i've done i believe what is called claim your website, ( right about it says not started), and create your store,(it saids not started). Although i have already pressed claim my website and pushed it through the interfaces; until it had my links to copy and i believe i went thru this process 3 times over an at the very end it told me i have claimed my website....hummmmm 

Fernanda listen one hand my good sister it seems like my website is up and 1,000 people have visted, yet on the other hand above those 2# claim my website & create my store it saids not verify; by the way i am into the 1st quarter of 180 days to make at least 3sells before the dead line and naturally i am 30 days in. Yet i can exactly tell by damn sight what part of the puzzle have next to repirt to, as well as what ever else it is required that i am missing here... and i am sorry if i must say & don't want to sound out that urgency rebel call, but pardon me i am running out of time Lol...Fernanada can you help me out? 

0 Kudos
fordlavon7

My analytics look good, and i have done tag processing the status," its pending", I have been creating pins i have a total of 49 right now . My analytics look good i just wanna' muscle strength to be able to capitalize a bit on-site with paid per view buyers like gather a small sum at least from all those viewers that are visting my site moment 2 moment, day by day each time somebody i got isn't lined up right to successfully shop online at my store and doesn;t buy anything that is my friend , if you dont mind me saying like one more missed person opportunity for me to cash out in my bank(: Fernanda what else i gotta' do right now? 

0 Kudos
fordlavon7

Do i got to ad campaigns?

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @fordlavon7 thank you for the additional info! 

Looking at your profile I can see that your website is still not claimed yet. You can also claim your website by going to Settings > Claim > Claimed Account. There you'll have a button that says "Claim", next to "Websites". You can find more information about claiming a website in this Help Center Article
Regarding the Claim My Site and Create My Store saying is not verified, this refers to claiming website as previously mentioned and using Pinterest shopping.  You can learn more about Pinterest Shopping on our Business Blog
Just like claiming the website, to be able to install the Pinterest tag, you'll need to have access to the website's HTML. Here's a Help Center article with instructions on how to Install the Pinterest tag. Regarding the campaign, you can create campaigns in your account by going to Ads > Create Campaign, find out more in this article

Let me know if you can solve it. 

0 Kudos