Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

HELP! Tags need attention

kingdomofwow

Our Pinterest account has been working fine until recently when we have received the error "Too few of the Product IDs included in your Add to Cart events match the Product IDs in your Catalog". I've checked this error on other threads however responses only relate to newly created accounts with Shopify. We have had a verified account for several months using plugin Pinterest for Woocommerce. I have recently added new products to our website currently in draft and out of stock as we wait for product to arrive in Europe via ocean freight. I am wondering if the problem is connected? Any advice on how to resolve this would be great. Thanks 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kingdomofwow

Update the problem rectified itself for a couple of weeks. But has returned. Any update from Pinterest please??

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @kingdomofwow, sorry for the delay!

This error usually appears when the product ID's on the catalog do not match the one's being sent through the Pinterest Tag.

Make sure that the Pinterest Tag is sending the product_id event data and that it matched the id's on the catalogs id field.

Let us know if you were able to solve this!

0 Kudos