Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Finding paid partnerships, brands, & tips to gain viewers & smiliar niche

Cedessoicyy
Just visiting

Happy Newyears everyone! My name is Mercedes, I am an upcoming business/content creator seeking a couple of things this year.

First if you take an interest to fashion, hair, black culture, health & fitness, food, home interior, tiktok & those types of genres etc.. we should become murals. I am very open to new murals & friends this year, I would love to communicate , & share ideas & just build eachother up on platforms or create love & spread love. word removed per Community Guidelines creators as well , I am 18. 
2nd, this year I have decided to really become consistent & takenpintrest & a few other socials seriously ; so my other fellow creators I am asking how did you guys land paid partnerships with brands & what are some brands to reach out to for new upcoming content creators ? Maybe some tips on how to make brand deals ? 
May this reach the right targeted audience , Thankyou guys & happy holidays💗

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Cedessoicyy I personally believe that giving and putting out amazing content is what will grow your account.  Thinking about the person visiting Pinterest and how you can help them will help with growth and with growth will come those connections to partnership.  The people that offer partnerships but to see consistency and valuable content as well as an account that is attracting followers.  So the first step would be to grow your account.  It sounds like you are on that path.  Commit and be consistent and I believe you'll find those partnerships.  Pinterest is more of a long game and takes a bit of time, but that time will be worth it!

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
2 Replies
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Cedessoicyy I personally believe that giving and putting out amazing content is what will grow your account.  Thinking about the person visiting Pinterest and how you can help them will help with growth and with growth will come those connections to partnership.  The people that offer partnerships but to see consistency and valuable content as well as an account that is attracting followers.  So the first step would be to grow your account.  It sounds like you are on that path.  Commit and be consistent and I believe you'll find those partnerships.  Pinterest is more of a long game and takes a bit of time, but that time will be worth it!

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @Cedessoicyy! I love the advice you got from @jenvazquezmedia

I recently wrote this blog post about How to Secure Paid Pinterest Brand Partnerships: 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/blog/how-to-secure-pinterest-brand-partnerships/ba-p/41153 

(It also serves as a round up of some of the best official resources on the subject of brand partnerships on Pinterest!) 

I hope it also helps kickstart your research!

1 Kudo