Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to grow my business on Pinterest?

orang62
Labels (3)

Hi,

Would positively be grateful if anyone could share their experience using Pintrest to grow their business.

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @orang62,

Pinterest is a visual platform, so developing helpful, beautiful, actionable content is the single biggest thing you can do to drive traffic and engagement to your profile. See below for a few tips to get you started, and be sure to check out our thread on creative best practices to hear from other creators in the community. 

📌  You can find more information on how to target your audience in this article. 

📌 I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest

📌 Now, if you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you read this one here

Besides all these subjects to help you in these first steps, you can also check our Help Center, there, you'll find various articles about many topics inside Pinterest. You can count on the PBC to clarify your doubts, ask questions about the platform, and share your experiences with the other creators.

Give us a shout if you have any questions! 😊

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestFernanda

Hi @orang62,

Pinterest is a visual platform, so developing helpful, beautiful, actionable content is the single biggest thing you can do to drive traffic and engagement to your profile. See below for a few tips to get you started, and be sure to check out our thread on creative best practices to hear from other creators in the community. 

📌  You can find more information on how to target your audience in this article. 

📌 I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest

📌 Now, if you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you read this one here

Besides all these subjects to help you in these first steps, you can also check our Help Center, there, you'll find various articles about many topics inside Pinterest. You can count on the PBC to clarify your doubts, ask questions about the platform, and share your experiences with the other creators.

Give us a shout if you have any questions! 😊

2 Kudos