Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Drop in Impression and Engagement numbers (almost 50%+)

traveldotearth
Just visiting

Hi, 

My Pinterest pins impressions and engagements have been dropped to half their number since last month (May 2021). I also see a pop-up on my analytics dashboard since the second week of April that says: 'Analytics changes
We're working to improve your analytics! In the coming weeks, you may see analytics on this page fluctuate.' Can someone please give me an update on this and on how long will this go on for?

I have changed nothing in my pattern of pinning. I am pinning consistently and fresh pins daily. I have also written to your support team twice two weeks back and haven't received any response from them. Could anyone please help me? Is anyone else facing the same issue?

@PinterestGabby @PinterestLucy @Anonymous 

3 Kudos
12 Replies
sicilianicreati
Just visiting

Same reply for me month ago. My impression are dropped from 3.6 millions to 750.000. My outbound click per day from 1200 to 200, nobody see my new pins since february, no click, no impression. @PinterestGabby can you give us an hope or we must give up?

0 Kudos
traveldotearth
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby It is August now and still no progress with the analytics. How long is this going to take? Will this ever be fixed? Should we stop pinning itself? It takes so much time and effort to create good pins and when the results are this bad it all goes for a waste. My monthly views are dropped to 1 million from 4.5 million and individual pin numbers show single digits. This is getting really frustrating now. Its been over 3 months now. And if we raise a ticket, all we get is an automated response to create fresh pins and nothing more and there is no way we can even reply back to it. Please let us know what the issue is and if it will get ever fixed. That will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
traveldotearth
Just visiting

Hi,

I have already raised a number of tickets regarding this concern. Since the end of April this year there has been a huge drop in traffic. And all that I get in response is to create new fresh pins! Yes, I am creating fresh pins. But my impressions per pin have come down to single-digit from 4 digits and it is really frustrating since it has been almost close to 6 months now. My monthly views have reduced from 4.3m to 1.5m!! Will this ever be fixed? Can somebody please tell me what the issue is? And I do not need an auto-response again of creating fresh pins, please. I need a genuine solution/ reason to this issue. Otherwise, I do not see any point in investing my time and resources on Pinterest. This is affecting my business drastically. Someone, please help.

@PinterestGabby 

0 Kudos