Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Drop in Impression and Engagement numbers (almost 50%+)

traveldotearth
Just visiting

Hi, 

My Pinterest pins impressions and engagements have been dropped to half their number since last month (May 2021). I also see a pop-up on my analytics dashboard since the second week of April that says: 'Analytics changes
We're working to improve your analytics! In the coming weeks, you may see analytics on this page fluctuate.' Can someone please give me an update on this and on how long will this go on for?

I have changed nothing in my pattern of pinning. I am pinning consistently and fresh pins daily. I have also written to your support team twice two weeks back and haven't received any response from them. Could anyone please help me? Is anyone else facing the same issue?

@PinterestGabby @PinterestLucy @Anonymous 

3 Kudos
12 Replies
amigurumiblogkb
Just visiting

Hello there,

I have created many threads on this subject here. There are many people who have this problem like you and me. I saw the topics they opened and I've been having this problem since February. I have created support requests regarding this and have not received any response. I think pinterest is running an update and there won't be a fix until this update is complete. I continue to create my pins, but the decline still continues and has not improved at all. I had a decrease of about 80%.

3 Kudos
traveldotearth
Just visiting

Now the impression numbers have reduced to double-digit! @PinterestGabby when will this be fixed? 

2 Kudos
sicilianicreati
Just visiting

Same for me, last Pin made 24 impression. I have 19.000 followers. The click on my blog are 160 now, They were 1200 in april. I think I will leave Pinterest. 

1 Kudo
MiniMasterpiecesAZ
Just visiting

Same for me. Started early May and no response from Pinterest. Ive cut back making pins as its time consuming and no one even sees them anymore. Wish Pinterest would tell us whats going on. Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 11.22.08 AM.png

2 Kudos
traveldotearth
Just visiting

It's been almost a month since I opened this thread and raised tickets. No response from the Pinterest support team yet. And the impressions numbers are falling drastically and it is impacting our business greatly. @PinterestGabby from 4-5 digits number per pin, the impressions are now showing a double-digit. Will this ever be fixed?? 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @traveldotearth [and other folks on the thread], thanks for raising in the PBC. If you're able, can you share your ticket #s from support so we can escalate it with our team? Thank you. 

1 Kudo
ozgurtagay
Posts regularly

There is no ticket number, only a message that we will get back to you as soon as possible. @PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo
lindseyandcoco
Just visiting

I have also experienced a similar drastic drop in impressions since June 2021. I dropped from 120k impressions down to all of my pins (idea, video and static) getting 0 impressions for the last 2 weeks.  I also contacted Pinterest and was told nothing is wrong with my account and was not given a ticket number. @PinterestGabby  can you please help?  I have almost 700 followers and my content is not even reaching them. 

2 Kudos
traveldotearth
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby  Thank you for your response. Much appreciated. However, there has been no ticket number. All the time I have raised a ticket I have only received an auto-response like in the image and that's it.

Please look into this at the earliest. Our impressions have dropped drastically and our monthly views have dropped from 4+ million to 1.7 million.

traveldotearth_0-1627365084084.png

3 Kudos