Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Did you attend Pinterest Presents? Connect and share your feedback with us!

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

Pinterest-Presents_Resort-Daydream.jpg

Hi everyone! For those of you who attended our first-ever global advertiser summit today, Pinterest Presents, we'd love to hear from you! We started a topic for people to connect and share their feedback, thoughts and biggest takeaways about the event today.  

📌tip: keep an eye out for select clips from the event shared on our YouTube channel! 

• What did you like about Pinterest Presents? 
  • What could be improved for our next event?
  • What would you like to see in future events? 
  • What were your biggest takeaways?
  • What did you think about the content?
  • Was there any topic/speaker that resonated with you?  

Anything else you want to share, we're all ears! We can't wait to hear from you. 💕

6 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! Just dropping by with an update that the clips from Pinterest Presents are now live on our Youtube channel! If you attended the event, there will also be a recap email shared this week with links to the clips. Enjoy!! 💜

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
16 Replies
snappygourmet
Just visiting

I watched. I think maybe I misunderstood what it was going to be about and didn't realize it was going to be about ads so unfortunately not a good fit for me. But did love the guests. 🙂 

1 Kudo
ArtsyCraftery
Loves to help

I liked that it felt more live than Youtube. I really felt like I was at an event.

Improvement? Make the overall length shorter. My window showed 1 1/2 hrs ttl to go. Maybe 45 min next time. Just a little shorter.

For future events consider including sharing of the needs/market for seniors/mature/baby boomers.

Takeaways. People are obsessed with videos. I know because I'm on YT everyday/evening.

I thought the content was inspiring in that it encouraged me to see Pinterest as a more far-reaching trend indicator. It also reminded me about Story Pins, which I've heard about but haven't studied.

I wish I had written down the names/titles of the speakers. Next time I will. I enjoyed Andrea Mallard's and Sinead Burke's comments.

I thought it would be question and answer but overall, I enjoyed the entire presentation and hope to attend more.

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback, @snappygourmet! I'm glad you loved the guests [me too!!] and hope you found some of the content helpful and inspiring. Thanks for attending! ❤️

0 Kudos
wellweatheredco
Posts regularly

The waiting time before the event was way too long. The event itself was great and had a great dynamic, and I also learned a few things about how to communicate my content to my customers and new visitors. The talks were really encouraging and motivating, especially the words from Celestine Maddy & Sinéad Burke.

The way we represent things to our audience is so important, and Pinterest as a platform really makes it very easy for every content creator and business owner. The philosophy around how is this platform designed, is what it really makes it a rare bird. It is a place to inspire and get inspired. It is a place where I don't feel like I bother anyone with my creations and designs, I feel wanted and supported. And in these difficult times, this is what I need as a designer, a photographer, an artist, a motorcycle lover, a small business owner, an anarchist, an environmentalist. A dreamer. A doer. A woman with many dreams, plans and projects in the making.

This is the place to organize our plans for bright futures, while starting the work on it today.  I mean, take a look at my pinterest albums. It's all there, a place to promote my websites, my business, my artworks, to get inspired by the world, it is my visual diary and my planner. It is my happy place, just like everyone else's. The vibes don't lie.

https://www.pinterest.com/xzouix/_saved/

https://www.pinterest.com/xzouix/_created/

2 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I really enjoyed this event!  I agree with some of the others that the duration was quite long, but there was definitely value in it.  I love the fact that Pinterest is a place of positivity and I appreciate that they are continuing to focus on keeping it a positive and accessible platform. 

3 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I couldn't make it, but I'm looking forward to watching a replay and clips from today!

1 Kudo
hellodebbieroy
Just visiting

I really enjoyed the event, I loved how accessible they made it, and there were so many good takeaway points but two things that are engraved in my mind...

One of the messages shared by Sinéad Burke during her talk....asking ourselves who is NOT in our audience.
And
"Negative online spaces are draining your brand dollars. Your Time. And your audiences." - Andrea Mallard CMO, Pinterest 

2 Kudos
owlbbaking
Loves to help

I was able to attend!! I loved it!! Same as most others have already said here, I really enjoyed hearing Celestine Maddy & Sinéad Burke. I'm continuing to love that Pinterest is always making a massive effort to keep the platform a safe, inclusive space. 

4 Kudos
rachelhawkesBB
Just visiting

is this going to be put on your channel soon? I had to work so missed it? 

Also are you going to let us know about topics for the next week please? 

2 Kudos