Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to grow my business on Pinterest?

Artists007

Help me for growing my business on pinterest

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestIvania

Hi @Artists007 and welcome to the PBC! 😊

Thank you for your interest in growing your business on Pinterest. 

📌 Make sure your Pins link to a relevant webpage. High-quality landing pages rank better in our search results. Include thoughtful descriptions of the stuff people save from your website. Learn how to add descriptions to the Save button on your site. You may also use Rich Pins, they automatically add more information to your Pins and lead to higher engagement. You can learn more about creating successful Pins in our creative best practices

📌 If you are looking to understand how the Pins distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you to read this article

📌 I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest

📌 If you choose to advertise on Pinterest, you have the opportunity to categorize your Pins into ad groups that target your business goals, and running a successful campaign can help you gain a loyal following of people on Pinterest. If you're interested, this article may be helpful!

Give us a shout if you have any questions!

0 Kudos