Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Best practices for coaches :)

alexisglam
Just visiting

Hi guys, 

I am loving this board and all of your advice! I am a relationship coach, who recently discovered Pinterest for business (after being a personal user myself). 

I went straight into Pinterest academy and now finally understand how advertising works. 

I am curious to hear if you guys have any best practice recommendations for coaches who use Pinterest to convert coaching sales and digital content (courses / books)?

I am all ears :). 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@alexisglam I have found that Pinterest works best for driving organic traffic to your site and as an acquisition funnel to grow your list.

Consistently creating great content on a blog, YouTube channel, or podcast that is both searchable and valuable to your target audience is how you can grow your website traffic. 

Experimenting with different lead magnets that are a no-brainer for your dream clients to sign up for is how you can grow your list.

Combining the two is a potent one-two punch. Pinterest is great to get those who you wish to serve through the door but it's your follow-up that will convert them into sales. 

I hope this helps 🤓📌

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

hi welcome to the PBC glad to hear your learning and enjoying a lot.

I can’t give you the kind of information your looking for but @andrealidesigns can probably give you some great advice.

I hope this helps.

Lisa

0 Kudos
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@alexisglam I have found that Pinterest works best for driving organic traffic to your site and as an acquisition funnel to grow your list.

Consistently creating great content on a blog, YouTube channel, or podcast that is both searchable and valuable to your target audience is how you can grow your website traffic. 

Experimenting with different lead magnets that are a no-brainer for your dream clients to sign up for is how you can grow your list.

Combining the two is a potent one-two punch. Pinterest is great to get those who you wish to serve through the door but it's your follow-up that will convert them into sales. 

I hope this helps 🤓📌

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@andrealidesigns thanks for sharing.

Lisa

1 Kudo