Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Any One is using SmartLoop from Tailwind

healthresource4u
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hi,

Is SmartLoop from Tailwind safe to use. I saw this new feature and really got attracted to this feature as it helps repin pins which have performed well in the past.

But is it not against Pinterest policy for spam.

Actually, I used this feature beginning of this year and weekly SmartLoop use too repin 1 pin from my old post.

But then on 14th, my website got blocked.

So I think maybe due to SmartLoop I was got blocked by the Pinterest spam filter.

But thanks to this community and Pinterest support, the problem was quickly resolved.

I also disabled SmartLoop and never to use it again.

Please share your views.

Thanks

4 Kudos
7 Replies
PartynwPlants
Just visiting

Wow, I use tailwind and smart loops daily! It's my main way of pinning as I'll do my schedule for 2 months at a time.

I haven't had any problems this year. Or never been blocked. 

I am on Pinning Perfect facebook group and  I read today on their that Pinterest was recognizing every pin from tailwind (normal or loop) as a new pin and not spam. 

The leader of the group did share that you can't rely exclusively on smart loops. They recommended only using smart loops to supplement your pinning and NOT in place of. 

I have 2 smart loops and 2 -3 scheduled pins a day

Maybe this helps. Nicole

5 Kudos
mydigitalpianoreview
Just visiting

I need to check this smartloops in Tailwind. I do not use Tailwind much . Always do manual pinning . But if smartloops can repin popular pins , then it is worth looking .

4 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Wow! Thank you for sharing your experience! I was thinking to use SmartLoop as well. I use Tailwind scheduling daily and never had any problems with it. But I never used SmartLoop, I was wondering if it is worth to use it or not.

2 Kudos
saffronavenue
Just visiting

Hi there,

I actually have my pinterest manager handle my Tailwind account for my business..but I think you just have to make sure you are not just pinning items from your account/website, but also pinning plenty of other users pins/etc.  Maybe that is what happened? 

2 Kudos
healthresource4u
Just visiting

I see lots of people are using safely without any issue . May be i should try again. But i am really afraid after 2 times block .

@saffronavenue, Could you please tell us what is the ratio of your pin vs others pin ?

Thanks

3 Kudos
teacherbuddyhelps
Just visiting

I agree that the solution is to be sure you are pinning other people's content along with your own.  I'm just not sure how this schedule includes or works with smartloop.

1 Kudo
mydigitalpianoreview
Just visiting

I think it is 80-20 Formula ... like we have in Reddit :). But not sure !

1 Kudo