Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Affiliate Links

patternprin0022
Posts regularly

Okay, I might have been a little late to the party on this one. I have at times, when appropriate added affiliate links. However, was never able to use Amazon, I just  found out that you can now add them. Sharing in case anyone else missed this.

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
patternprin0022
Posts regularly

@foodiehomechef . When you upload your pin, you are able to add affiliate links. sometimes, there may be a special yarn or other product that I used in the pin. Those are Pins I find that are appropriate for me to add an affiliate link. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
9 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the helpful tip, @patternprin0022!! We may need to consult you if we do a post on affiliate links down the road. 😉📌

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@patternprin0022 Are you talking about affiliate links in Pins or here at PBC, inquiring minds want to know! lol

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Did you hear that from the US?

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestGabby we would love to help with this as well. I have a full podcast (Simple Pin Podcast) devoted to Pinterest marketing. Let me know if you need anything as we work with several clients on organic Pinterest marketing and paid (Promoted Pins). 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh wow, good to know @simplepinmedia! We'll be in touch. 😊

1 Kudo
patternprin0022
Posts regularly

@foodiehomechef . When you upload your pin, you are able to add affiliate links. sometimes, there may be a special yarn or other product that I used in the pin. Those are Pins I find that are appropriate for me to add an affiliate link. Hope this helps.

1 Kudo
DisneyPartyIdeas

Could I ask where you are adding the affiliate link? Mine wont let me add it as a link. (Do I have to have a domain registered? Any help would be much appreciated! 

0 Kudos
divasdelite2000
Just visiting

Thanks for sharing. I usually add all my affiliate links within my blog and then use the blog post address as the destination address for my pins. 

0 Kudos
hudsonfarmhouse
Posts regularly

If you use them make sure they are not allowed to get repinned. They can only be pinned by you and with your photos 🙂

0 Kudos