Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Ads manager country

checkmarketpro
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Hi, Our country (Georgia) is not listed in the list of advertising accounts. Our desire is to promote our posts in different countries, for example in the USA. Is it possible? or should we wait for our country to be added?
Is it necessary to wait to add a country at this time?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @checkmarketpro, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

You can set up location targeting in: Ads > Create Ad > New Ad group > Targeting > Locations > Pick specific locations. You can target the location of your audience by larger geographic locations such as countries, regions, or by zip codes to add specific cities and towns.

For general info on setting up audience targeting you can take a look at this article. For analyzing and selecting segmentation options, such as demographic data, you can rely on this article here.

Give us a shout if you need anything else! 

0 Kudos
checkmarketpro
Just visiting

Hello Fernanda,

Thanks for the feedback, I wonder if my country is not on the list of ads as a business account owner, can I advertise at this time?

I am asking for these mandatory fields, where only American states can be selected because the country is America, which I cannot change here, and when creating an ads account, America is specified.

Capturepin.PNG

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hey @checkmarketpro

Sorry for the confusion! At the moment the Ads overview is not available in Georgia. Until it is, you won't be able to advertise from your country. These mandatory fields will only accept information from American addresses. Please, take a look at the countries available for ads in this article, and keep an eye on our latest updates for any news! 

Give us a shout if you need anything else. 

0 Kudos
checkmarketpro
Just visiting

OK

Thank you, we will be happy if Georgia is added to Ads

1 Kudo