Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

14 TOTAL Outbound Clicks?

healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

This has become a sick joke. My account is literally growing by 30-50 new followers, EVERY SINGLE DAY....I have over 13k followers, but I'm only getting 14 outbound clicks to my website??? I'm sorry, that math just doesn't add up.

I'm tired of the BS canned response from Pinterest. I'm tired of Pinterest "gurus" saying you just need to keep creating. 

WHY? Why waste my time any longer on a platform that is more interested in keeping people on the platform then they are about the creators their platform is actual built on. 

I keep coming in here, hoping I'll see change....it's like a sore tooth or a train wreck you can't look away from. 

That is all. TGIF!

3 Kudos
1 Reply
chillnglow
Posts regularly

Hi @healthyambitionsteam 

It really is frustrating. I'd be lying if i said I wasn't panicking right now. 

I read an article related to our current issue. The person there reported seeing things going back to normal about 3 weeks later. And I think @bodymindmood said something similar a while back, where things normalized after about 3 weeks. 

To be honest, that's the only thing keeping me going. This weekend makes it 3 weeks since the issue started. If things don't improve soon, I think I'll probably lose it lol

1 Kudo