cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero engagement

Highlighted

I have a sudden extremely dramatic engagement drop from around 10k videos views to literally zero...I’m not sure what is going on, can anyone give any tips? Or any advise if anyone has experienced this? I took about a two week break from posting so not sure if that caused this issue? 

3 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Loves to help

@bepzillar I believe Pinterest is rolling out a big update right now and therefore very wonky. 

You can always email them tho to see if there is a problem with your account 🙂

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

Things are getting shaken up. Hopefully as they settle down, Pinterest will be able to provide guidelines for improving your visibility. Many members have expressed similar changes (I lost 3M monthly impressions and 46K repins overnight).

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

Hey @allaboutbabyblog my pin stats are also glitching out too, and pin stats seem wonky for the past 3 days. They don't seem to be updating on all my pins and are just stuck. Are you seeing similar or other weird things right now?

I'm always so worried now whenever there are updates because of the flagging issue back in April!

- Charl

3 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

Hi @typicallytopical - my stats are all over the place too and my traffic went down a bit but not too bad...I think we all just have to wait and see what happens xD

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@allaboutbabyblog ah I know! My individual pin stats are going crazy! Some of them are really low and then others are showing practically normal numbers. I saw on a Reddit post that when Pinterest are doing updates the stats either don't update or only partially update to their true numbers. Someone said they see this every major update. Hoping that's all this is 🙂

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Posts regularly

Hi @bepzillar ! I've created lots of video pins and what I've noticed is that they have a shelf life of about 1 or 2 days. Yep, one or 2 days tops. After that the views go to basically zero. I use mine as a visibility strategy to push my brand out and up the feed to reach more people. And then more if others Save it, you will see their Impressions added too.

I don't think Pinterest pushing them out according to the keywords after that 1 or 2 days. And if you create more video pins they will all show up under the pins "More Like This" section. All your video pins will show up for each video pin you create.

Hope that makes sense and helps.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@typicallytopical I sure hope so too xD I want my normal traffic back xD

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

I'm assuming nothing has been fixed yet or they're still doing something? All was good with me, and then today I checked and all my stats are almost literally 0. I should have taken a before photo but never did I imagine this to happen. This is not normal. One pin, in particular, had over 1.24k impressions in less than 24 hours and now it's saying "-- -- --" all across. 

0 Kudos