Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

You’re invited to Pinterest Presents

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

Pinterest-Presents_Vermillion.jpg

Hi PBC, we have some very exciting news to share with you all. There’s a brand new event coming to a virtual screen near you, and it’s called Pinterest Presents. Our first-ever global advertiser summit! 🎉 

On March 3, 2021 1pm ET / 10am PT, you’ll learn about emerging consumer trends, new product announcements, plus, you’ll hear from cultural icons, industry leaders and special guests, including:  

PinterestGabby_0-1614281830254.png

• Chrissy Teigen, Founder of Cravings by Chrissy Teigen; Cookbook Author, Television Personality   
  • Ben Silbermann, Co-founder & CEO, Pinterest 
  • Walter Frye, VP, Global Brand Engagement and Design, American Express 
  • Andréa Mallard, CMO, Pinterest 
  • Sinéad Burke, Founder + CEO of the Tilting Lens 

AND a very, VERY special guest who will be announced soon. If you register for the event, you'll find out who!! 😉

This event will give you something to look forward to. A more inspired internet, where the best of offline shopping comes online. Where conversions matter more than likes. A place that’s positive—for people and for your bottom line. 

Well, what are you waiting for?! Reserve your spot today today.

Don’t miss it, this is going to be outta this world. 🌎

If you attend Pinterest Presents, please share your thoughts and feedback in this topic! 

4 Kudos
27 Replies
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestGabby  Already signed up! 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

See you both there, @wellweatheredco and @thehalcyonhive! Wondering if we should start a topic for folks who attend the event so we can discuss and share what content we liked the best.... 🤔

1 Kudo
wellweatheredco
Posts regularly

That's a good idea, Gabby. @PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestGabby Yes! That's a great idea!

2 Kudos
tailwind
Loves to help

Signed up weeks ago and forgot to put it on my calendar - annnnd of course someone booked me for a meeting - do you know if recordings will be available?

1 Kudo
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Already signed up! Thanks, Gabby! @PinterestGabby 

-Tabby

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tailwind I'll find out what will be shared and will follow-up on this thread! Hope you're doing well, Alisa! ❤️ 

1 Kudo
kiml3969
Just visiting

Extremely excited to learn all about Pinterest and how we can engage more effectively with potential clients through this advertising platform. I really look forward to this event especially since it is a first!! 

1 Kudo
snappygourmet
Just visiting

Signed up, thanks!

1 Kudo
apk_factor

So Excited to see,  Definitely Yess. Really happy and excited to learn something here

0 Kudos