Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Working with influencers

AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver
Labels (1)

Hi there,

I am looking for influencers to work with, is anyone has experience about it? Instagram influencer marketing tends to be one of the most effective ways to reach your audience. But what about Pinterest? Does it work or I shouldn't put much effort to it? Where can I find influencers on Pinterest.

I would like to hear from you. 

8 Kudos
16 Replies
itanndy
Just visiting

Omg this is exciting. If Pinterest influencer partnership is a thing, I’d be more than interested. 

2 Kudos
itanndy
Just visiting

Hey @AmericanoCrystals, still looking for pinterest influencers to work with? Check my Pinterest (itanndy) and blog (www.itanndy.com) out and let me know if it’s your niche. 

We can come up with ways to work together.

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@itanndy  Hi there! I will check out your profile and get back to you. Thank you for letting me know 🙂

3 Kudos
malualz
Just visiting

I'm also interested about influencer Pinterest partnerships 🙂

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@malualz Hi there! It sounds excited! Would you please send me a link for your Pinterest Profile?

1 Kudo
malualz
Just visiting

Hi @AmericanoCrystals, it's

malualz.

Although I think I forgot to tag @PinterestGabby @ in my other reply, bc I'm also looking to know more about partnerships on Pinterest. Thanks anyway! Let me know what you think about my profile 🙂

1 Kudo
Chicnshockch

Hi

It sounds really interesting. I am looping for collabs with Pinterest influencers but it is really difficult to fond them in my country target. Switzerland 🙂

Raffaele 

0 Kudos